Ponyo back!

Toki said, "Be careful the wind doesn't blow you away!" Mom opened the door "Let's go, slide in" You got into the car. Your mom put on the seatbelt and drove through the storm. "They said the phones are out, too."

 You look over the sea and see it being raised a lot. "The ocean looks all puffed up! Do you think the storm will sink the ships?" "No. Ships can handle the storm. They go out to sea. That's what your father is doing right now."

 You see a giant fish made of waves jump up and it looks the same as when I lost Ponyo "I saw a fish! Did you see that, Mom?" Mom looked at you and panicked "Put your seatbelt on!" when we came across the boats the guard said "You can't cross here! It looks like they're gonna evacuate!" "It's not mandatory! There are people at the senior center, you should get them out!" Mom yelled "They're fine, they're on the leeward side. You need to go back and seek shelter there!"

 "Okay, but right now, I need to get home!" "You can't cross here!" the guard yells mom looks at me and has one arm in front of you "Hold on, kiddo." the guard tried to stop your mom "Stop!" Your mom drives across the watery roads and makes it. "The fish are following us!" "turn around, sit down." You notice a little boy running on the waves you gasp at what you witness.

 "Try to hang onto something!" The waves jump onto the road, and the boy follows the car on the waves. You look at the boys closer; they look like a human version of Ponyo. "That wave is just after us." 

 But then the boy gets hit by a wave and falls in the water "Mom, a little boy just fell in! They were running on a fish and they fell!" "What? "Your mom stopped the car and got out of the car "Where? I've never seen the ocean like this (Reader), where did you see a child?"

 "They were out there, running on top of huge fish!" "That's impossible! (Reader), we have to go!" the winds blew, and almost fell into the water but your mother was able to grab your hand, and pull you back up. Both of you got into the car "Don't worry, there was no little boy out there. We are almost home."

 Both of you got out of the car and Mom looked down at the fences "There is a little child Come over here, we will help you, come over here! Stay here, (Reader). The child noticed you and ran past Mom and went toward you. They gave you the biggest hug which made me lift them "(Reader), do you know them?"

 The boy stopped hugging you. You admire the boy and his looks and you realize "Ponyo?" "mhm! It's me, Ponyo!" "it is you! Mom, Ponyo came back and they're a little child now!" Mom picked the both of us and carried you in her arms. 

The waves went so high. But from this angel those fish looked like Ponyo I supposed they were his sibling and they turned back into fish, and jumped up. Ponyo screamed, "I found (Reader)."