Our First Touch

A house by a cliff next to a seaside town, M/N appeared out of the window. "(Reader), come right back up, ok? I responded "ok" I began to walk down the hill to get down the rock that is by the ocean. You were carrying your favorite toy boat. 

When you got down to the rocks, something in the shallow water caught your eye. It was trapped in a jar. It looked a bit like a fish but a mermaid in my fantasy books the fish had red scales. 

I was confused about what type of creature it was "Huh?" You slid off your white sockless shoes. You set down your boat and began to walk toward the jar and picked it up "A fish!" You tried to get it out of the jar and even pulled on it softly. It didn't come out of the jar.

 "I can't get it out." But suddenly, giant waves began to come towards you. In a hurry, you grab your shoes, toy boats, and carry the jar, and run up onto a rock. 

The waves stayed there for a while but were dragged away by the water. "That was weird." I put the jar down and all the other stuff I look around grab a rock and smash it on the jar. 

One of the glass shards cut your thumb. "Ow! It looks kinda dead..." You held the fish in your hand but then you felt something lick your thumb that was bleeding to realize it was the fish who licked it. "It licked me. It's alive!" 

Then suddenly the waves started to attack again. I heard your mom shout "(Reader) I'm starting the car now! You started to go back up the hill escaping the wrath from the waves then your mom shouted "This wind is crazy. (Reader), I'm starting the car now!" You were getting close to the top of the hill. 

You went to the garden to get the outside tap. So my new fish won't die. You turned on the water and had a green plastic bucket under the faucet, then it started to fill it with water. 

After it was full, I put the mysterious fish into the bucket but it wasn't moving. "Is it ... already dead?" You poked it a few times, but it stuck its head out of the water with its eyes closed. Then the fish playfully shot water out of its mouth, which lightly sprayed you and you laughed with gleam. 

The fish started to swim in a circle in the bucket. Then your mom said "(Reader)! I have a job, you know! I went toward Mom with my green bucket with my new fish going toward the car. I showed Mom my fish "Look, Mom! I caught a fish!" Mom looked at me, gave me a confused look, and looked at the bucket "A fish?" I nod my head "It was right down by the rocks." 

My mom was happy that I found another interest in my boats. "Yeah?" Then a tall pale man with long red hair began walking onto land toward the car. He sprayed water around him and walked in the wet location. You saw him when you were walking toward the cars.

(544 words)