Storm

You were heading home from school from this immense rain. Toshi said "It's raining so hard, (Reader), I will call your mother and have her pick you up. I shake my head "That's alright. I'll take the shortcut. Goodbye, Sensei."

 "Bye, (Reader) Be careful out there!" I slammed the door shut and went out toward the fence and walked into the senior center. You open the door. The automatic door didn't work But you still had your mom there working. 

She went toward you to open the door "(reader), I'm sorry The door didn't open, right? The power just went out. Everything ok at school?" You nod your head "M/n. If your shift's over you can go home."

 she looked back "Are you sure you don't need my help?" The female nurse responded "Don't worry, we will be fine. A little rainstorm keeps the seniors entertained. If I were you, I would get out of here while you still can." Your mom nods and looks at you "Wait here, I will be right back."

 "ok" You went toward the old ladies Yoshie said "Oh, (Reader), is that you? It's so dark I can barely see." "I made this for you." you hand her a little origami fish that had a red color like Ponyo. 

"There's one for you too, Noriko." You hand Norkiko one as well of the origami fish. "Thank you, (Reader) Tori said, "I can't see a thing. I don't know why we're still here, it's just all the rain. I wanna go back to my own house!"

 Then the lights suddenly turned on "There we go, that's more like it!" Yoshie has a smile she can see. "Let's see...your fish!" Noriko is excited to see what you made. "I bet the lights came back on, because (Reader) is here." 

Yoshie, still talking about the light the TV was now turning on said "... an extremely powerful storm tonight." Toki turns off the TV with the remote "This stupid TV Nobody understands the weather anymore, might as well look at the shadow and listen to cricket." 

"You should take your mother home now. With our lucky fish to keep us company, we will be just fine!" I nod my head "Okay." You hand Toki an origami of the Koganimaru, your dad's ship. "This is for you, Toki." 

"I can't tell, what is it, it's wrinkled" "It goes like this" You unfold the origami." "I get it! It's a grasshopper." I shake my head "No, it's a Koganimaru!" 

"That's the name of your father's ship, isn't it, (Reader)?" Yoshi adds "Now it looks like a party hat!" I heard my mom say "(Reader), we've gotta get on the road. Let's hurry now and say goodbye!" "Okay. ladies, good evening." "Good evening, (Reader)."

(463 words)