Ending

You and Ponyo approach the tunnel. "I think I've been here before. Ponyo?" "I don't like this place." "don't let go of my hand." 

You begin walking into the tunnel together. Ponyo starts to transform into a half-human "Ponyo!" You drop your toy boat and start to run while holding Ponyo's hand. At the end of the tunnel, you saw water so you put Ponyo underwater. 

"Ponyo!" they start to transform into a fish "Ponyo!" You grab the bucket and put them into the bucket "Ponyo! Please don't die! Ponyo! Ponyo, wake up!" then Fujimoto appears under the water "Shh, be careful not to wake her up. 

It's good to meet you, (Reader). We've all been waiting for you. The old ladies, your mother. I got confused with "my mother?" "won't you come and join them, (Reader)? Ponyo too. Come with me." 

But at that moment you don't want to go. "I promise, I'm not going to take Ponyo away from you. Just-" Then he got interrupted by Toki saying "(Reader)!" Toki was standing on the part of the senior center that was not flooded. 

"(Reader)! Don't listen to that wacko! He tricked all the others into going with him, but couldn't fool me!" "Toki!" "Did you hear me? Nobody fools me!" Fujimoto sounded irritated when he said, "There is so little time, a choice has to be made!" He points at the moon. 

It is getting closer to land "If the moon comes any closer, can you see it? The world is out of balance, we will all be underwater!" "That's the best excuse you can come up with? A falling moon? (Reader), come to me!" "grrrr, humans! (Reader), please, you're the only one who can save the planet. Do it now, Do it!" Ponyo woke up.

Fujimoto gasp You look at Ponyo "Ponyo!" Ponyo sprays Fujimoto in the face "Fissy, respect your father!" You go onto the top of a fence and run towards Toki. "(Reader), come on!" "Bring them to me!!" He summons the waves with his eyes. They started to chase after you."

Let's go! Jump for it!" You jump to Toki. Ponyo flies out of the bucket and splashes and hits Toki in the face. She grabs you, and the water monsters surround you. They bring you down to the sea. The water monsters dissolve. 

The small fishes form a bubble around you, Ponyo and Toki. The old ladies and your mother were waiting. You were now placed in your mother's arms. "Mama!" You yelled at your mom to respond "(Reader)."

 You look at Ponyo "Ponyo!" Toki tries to swim. One of the ladies told her "You don't have to swim!" she looked around. "I don't know why we're here." You got out of your mother's arms. Granmamare approaches you. 

She is the Ponyo mother, a goddess with long, pink hair. "So, this is (Reader)?" "how do you do? Are you a Ponyo mother?" "yes. You brought my child safely here, thank you. (Reader), Ponyo opened a magic well because they wanted very much to be human. 

To become a real child, You must accept and love them as they truly are. You know that Ponyo was a fish, don't you?" I nod my head "mm-hm." "And you know them as a human. Your drop of blood did that." You were surprised that it was an impact from a drop of blood. 

"Oh, that's it! I cut my thumb, but Ponyo licked it and made it better! So, that's how they changed into humans!" "Could you love them if they moved between two worlds?" "Mm-hm! I love all the Ponyo.

 It's a big responsibility, but I love them!" Ponyo gets out of the bucket and swims around your head. They then swim around your mom. "Pony, come here please." Ponyo swam to his mother and went to her hand. 

"Ponyo, (Reader) has promised to accept you as you are." Ponyo nods. "To become human, you must choose to abandon magic. Can you do that?" Ponyo nods again, and Granmamare puts them into a bubble and walks over to you. 

"Kiss the bubble, child, when you return to land, and Ponyo will become a child, growing up just like you." She sets the bubble into the bucket... "I accept, Ponyo! Thank you very much, Ponyo mother!" "Everyone, the balance of nature is restored! Life begins again! " All the ladies in the back "yay! So proud!" 

They all hug you and Mom. "My (Reader)! Ponyo siblings surround Ponyo in the bucket, and then swim up, transforming. "Good luck, M/N (mother name)." "Thank you, I will take care of them." Oh land, many boats came back to shore and the old ladies came on land. 

A man there told the old ladies "Wait! Let me get your wheelchairs!" But the ladies reject the objection then Fujimoto is in front of you and gives you the toy boat. "This is yours, I believe." "Thank you!" "Try to remember me kindly, if you will. 

May I?" You shake your hands. "Take care of Ponyo." Your mother notices your dad's ship is approaching. "It's your father! F/N (father name) Hi! Over here!" "OH! It's M/n (mother's name)! And (Reader)! Ahoy! You wave to your father, holding both your toy boat and the bubble that Ponyo is in.

 "Look, Ponyo! There's my dad's ship!" As you wave to F/n, Ponyo jumps into the air. he kisses you, permanently turning himself into a human.

(910 Words)

-The End-

Extra: 

You dated Ponyo for 15 years and got married and Ponyo proposed to you when you first met after when you graduated from school.

 Ponyo was a Fish Hatchery Technician and you were doing what your father was doing. 

After when you were both in your 30's you had kids you had two girls named Sakana and the other name for your other daughter was Suijin. 

You lived in a boat and traveled the world After Ponyo quits his job and lets (Reader) do the work while he takes care of the girls. 

You would show the kids to your family and even to the Ponyo family who accept very quickly and would spend so much money on them.

 You can decide on what happens to your kids but that will be the end I hope you enjoy my first Finnish book.