Chapter 12: They all want her (part II )

Crystal stood there with the bowl of water and the towel in her hands, cause she just witnessed the little scenario between Vincent and Valentine, it was strange cause it's the first time she'd seen them like that.
Though she didn't let it stop her to do what was on her mind.
Slowly she went over to the bleeding Vincent ,knelt down in a way to clean his wounds, she was wondering if he would let her open his shirt a bit to clean it.
Crystal opened it gently not to cause him any pain, he breathe out loud but his expression looked like he felt no pain at all , it made a little sense cause he wasn't human.

She went aback when he stared at her , but she didn't want to stop, she went close again and cleaned his wounds slowly and gently.

Vincent knew Crystal wanted to ask a lot due to what was happening and he figured maybe she's scared to ask anything at all,
He sighed and said to her " Don't be scared , I know you have lots to ask", Crystal froze for a minute cause she was a bit surprised by his words but she eventually had to reply him, " Well....... I was a bit curious, what was he talking.....about?" Crystal asked him and before he could reply the rest brothers , Vance and Victor walked in to see how Vincent was doing.

They both know it wouldn't take long for him to heal cause he was a mortal......
Of course.

After a little while , Vincent decided to reply her" About that question you asked, he was talking about Pierre and yes we all made an agreement not to kill other vampires especially his blood children which he had made" he said , stopped and sighed a little ,
Victor added"Ohh yes, he is our very very old time friend and breaking that promise might be a big deal....." , Vincent interrupted "I had no choice , when I get angry too much , I can't control it, I had to fight back " , Vance replied him "I think you made a mistake there Vincent but we get the reason, you were protecting our little sacrifice, but I hope Pierre doesn't get angry about that or he might pay us a little visit", after hearing all this Crystal said to them" I think it's my fault.... I shouldn't have gone with him to the.....city" , after she said that Vincent looked at her for the first time with concern!

city" , after she said that Vincent looked at her for the first time with concern!