Chapter 6: His little servant

Crystal's words lingered in everyone's ears , Harris took it seriously and tells her"Crystal what are you doing , don't say something like that" , both her friends were there too and they added to Harris words, Rudolf said"Crysti , you're not thinking straight right now so please don't put yourself in a hard place", Donald added too "Yes , Rudolf is right what you're saying might put you in danger", Crystal turned back looking sad but tried to get a hold of herself she replied" I don't care what matters is saving all of you" , then she turned to Vincent and said with great fear in her "Like..I said .......take me instead and all of them alone" , Vincent was surprised cause she just offered her self in , but he was also ecstatic , he walked up to her and he was face to face with her , he used his hand to hold up her chin which in a instant she felt a cold rush through her spine , he lifted up her face and said "Ohh you poor little girl, wants to give herself in and save her people, you must feel like a super hero , I'll take you since you offered yourself to me" , Harris was angered by his words , he knew Crystal did this cause she has a good heart but there's no way he'll let her go with him he said venting out"No!!, you're not taking her, that's my daughter , she's not going anywhere" , after saying that , Vincent almost laughed at him trying to be brave , he then grabbed Crystal's arms and held her close to him , which made her scared but she couldn't do anything, Vincent announced to all of them proudly "You should be thanking this poor little girl today, cause she just saved all of you from my wrath , as I promised I won't bother you anymore and can stay here as much as you want , this self offered sacrifice has given you all that privilege" , they were all stars trucked but yet again wasn't convinced Crystal should go with him especially Harris ,Rudolf and Donald who refused to let her go , together they were running up to take her back , seeing this Vincent used his power to create a force field which did not allow them to get close.

After they hit the force field, the three of them fell to the ground, Vincent chuckled and said"Ohh how pathetic, don't for a second think you can stop me cause like I said before I am very powerful, by the way my little lamb say your last good bye before I take you with me " , Crystal's arms was let go of by Vincent , slowly she stood before them the only thing in between was the force field which Vincent had made, with a teary eyes she said to them "Listen , I've made my choice, and this is probably the only way I can help , and dad, if I'm still allowed to call you that , thank you for taking care of me all these years I might still be angry for not telling me the truth but that cannot stop me from being grateful to you and I'm happy I got a father figure, and Rudy , Donny , thank you both for being my friends, also for being there for me and comforting me in my time of pain and sadness that alone I'll treasure, aunt Carol thank you too for being a good aunt all this time , I'm not your real niece but you took me as one I'm honoured, lastly all of you , thank you so much for being part of this small community , your all amazing people and I'll........miss you all dearly" after saying that cold tears ran down her cheeks which she immediately wiped off to show she's not weak but inside she is.
Vincent didn't waste time he took her arm and said "Well that's enough chitchat time to go , my castle awaits you", then he started whisking her off , one last time Crystal turned back and waved good bye, still they couldn't reach her cause of the force field, Harris knelt down in shock mode and was not able to move while Rudolf stood up screaming her name but there was no use, cause she was almost far ahead.

It didn't take long , she was gone and the snow drops from the sky started to cover their tracks , and slowly too the force field disappeared which they can now pass but what's the point , she was gone already. Harris sat there and subbed like a baby knowing he had lost Crystal, his sister Carol came to him and consoled him but she too was sad , Rudolf was angered but not at Vincent but he vented his anger at Harris" How could you let them take her, what kind of father are you?", seeing how rude he is, his mother interrupted "Rudolf stop don't speak to him that way , it's not his fault , what happened has already happened, we are all sad right now so yelling isn't going to solve anything" instead of being calm he vented out more"No!!, this is all his fault , for not standing out strong enough, if he had they wouldn't have taking her, this made me believe that cause she's not your real daughter that's why you remained weak if she was your real blood maybe things would end up like this, I'll put my life at risk for her I'll do what I can to get her back I don't care how long it takes , come on Donny let's go" , with that both of them let that atmosphere, both their parents called out to them but it was no use they left with a heavy heart.
The one with the heaviest was Harris , after what Rudolf said to him , he was truly heartbroken and still cried, he was now the weakest one cause he couldn't do anything enough to save her , he knew he had failed to be a complete father figure , he put his head down silently saying 'sorry ' to Crystal where ever she had been taken to, Carol still manages and trying to comfort him , while everyone around was shocked, sad , heartbroken by the scene that occurred today.

Crystal was on trail with Vincent who still held her arm and his men followed behind , it didn't much time they reached a road and there was a big fancy car there it was something Crystal had never seen before cause to be honest she wasn't familiar with it, reaching it Vincent ordered his men to leave and whisk off to their territory and in fast lightning speed they were all gone and it was him and Crystal remaining , he opened the car door which without hesitation she entered this strange thing , and Vincent entered also ordering the driver to take them to this castle.
While on the road Crystal looked out her window watching dried flower trees go by and remembering her favourite memories with everyone , she was deeply hurt but she knew she had saved them even if she just put her life at risk, still she was also glad , warm tear fell slowly from her eyes which she wiped off , Vincent noticed her and said to her"Don't worry my little lamb , you shouldn't worry , you did them a big favour today by offering yourself and I'll make it worth it " with that he smirked , Crystal had no reply for that she just looked down and stared at her fingers.

They finally, arrived at the castle , Vincent led her out and she gasped cause the castle wasn't just big it was huge and had this dark vibe with it , it was snowy but the castle remained impressively outstanding , but it somehow gave her a creepy feeling, Vincent once again held her arm and brought her inside as soon as the castle's gate was opened.
Vincent was warmly welcomed by his dwarf messenger "Welcome master, I see you've brought in your new sacrifice" , saying that he smiled proudly and replied "Ohh yes I have and I'm sure this one would make me satisfied" , suddenly another pale tall man approached them , he also wore a black suit with a cloak, he had brown hair and burnt sienna eyes, he saw Vincent holding a human girl in his hand and said "Well, well, well, what do we have here a new one , you don't fail to to always deliver Vincent" , he then walked up to Crystal observing her as she stared at him wondering how this creatures could have such human form , he stroked her hair slowly and said again"This one is not that bad , I just hope she last longer " , Vincent smiled and replied "I hope so too, Vance you never fail to make such dramatic entrances and this was the sacrifice I got from those trespassers I told you about ", still stroking her hair slowly he said" Ohh I remembered now, so I think she needs to look formal since she has a new role in this place" Vincent knew he was right so he old his little messenger to lead her up to a room to get changed to what she's suppose to wear, without saying anything she was let go off by Vincent and the small creature led her up to a big room up stairs , she entered and the room was super big than the tent she stays in before , she observed everywhere while the little creature open the closet and chooses a dress for her, it was a white flowing dress with few nice decores , still silent the creature told her to go in the changing area in the room and put in on, she sighed and took the dress and went over and changed.
As she was done , she found it uncomfortable cause she hadn't wore anything like this before but the creature found it perfect, he then told her to sit down and let him arrange her hair too , she unfortunately sits down starring at the mirror in front of her , thinking that this was her life now but she choose this part to save the people she loved and cared about so she didn't say anything even if she was scared and let him , he unfolded the pig tail which was her style and let her long hair to flow down, he also combed it and soon she was ready, before he left he said to her in his small shrill voice " Listen , you've made this decision to be here so take my advice and don't do anything that would anger him or any of them" she looked at him and gave him a small nod , and he left to go and inform his master he was done.

Crystal sat there thinking about what would happen next to her, she looked around and saw a small pocket knife close to a drawer close to the room's bed she wanted to grab it but all of a sudden Vincent walks in which she immediately stopped and faced him, he starred at her from up to down knowing she was ready , he walked close to her and they both stared at each other , she quickly broke their gaze and stared at the floor as he was close to her.
All of sudden he grabbed her arms and uses his super strength to throw her to the bed , with a loud thud she hits the bed and let out a grunt as she fell unto it, Vincent with a flash speed movement pinned both her hands on the bed as he was on top of her , and Crystal struggled but it was no use he was stronger than her, then she noticed his deep ruby red eyes up close and his sharp fangs as he smirked at her , he then said "Stop trying to be strong my little lamb, you're brought here now as my servant and you will give me what you have to offer" she was dead silent , Vincent uses his fingers to stroke her neck as he gulped just staring at it pumping blood..............

Next , on the following chapter