Chapter 7: Crimson bites

Vincent couldn't help but stare at her neck , and the way it pumped blood was so very tempting for him , his breathing became fast and his fangs pointed and ready to strike, he closed his eyes slowly reaching her neck ,Crystal was afraid of this but no matter how much she tried , she was no match for him.
All of a sudden she remembered the small pocket knife close to drawer near the bed, she manages and reaches for the small knife , and as soon as she wanted to defend herself , Vincent immediately grabbed it off her, which gave her the shock of her life, he smirked at her while he pointed the small knife at her neck and said to her"Ohh you poor little lamb, don't try to act smart with me, any move you make even if it's unnoticeable , I know , so it's better if you don't try anything funny, now stay still my little lamb and let me have a taste" , after saying that to her , he uses the small knife to make a small cut on her neck which made her bleed a bit , she was in pain but didn't made a sound but inside she was hurt so much , Vincent reaches for her neck , brought out his tongue and licked the blood that dripped out of her neck , after tasting it Vincent was stunned , it was so ......Different and the taste made him want more , he looked at her and said to her once again "Your blood , it taste so good , I need to have more of it" with that he dropped the small knife and held her head up revealing more of her neck , and with one strike he bit her, his fangs was in deep, and Crystal couldn't handle the pain, it was too much for her to bear she squirmed in pain but it wasn't long before started feeling unconscious then slowly she saw black and unfortunately she fainted and was laid there on the bed....

Later, Crystal woke up slowly, opening her eyes  and in big hopes all that has occurred was a dream but no, she was wrong, all her hopes went down when she knew this was absolutely real, she let out a small yarn and wondered how long she had been ...

Later, Crystal woke up slowly, opening her eyes and in big hopes all that has occurred was a dream but no, she was wrong, all her hopes went down when she knew this was absolutely real, she let out a small yarn and wondered how long she had been in this state, she sat up slowly only to see Vincent beside her , he was standing there waiting for her to wake up, he grinned and said to her"Seems you're awake now, you've been like this since yesterday , you fell unconscious but don't sweat it, it happens at the first bite, you'll get use to it my little lamb , common now, I'll take you down stairs to meet the others , they've been longing too see you" , Crystal looked at him silent , but was surprised she had been blacked out through out yesterday , and it was already morning , she couldn't say much nor complain , she slowly got up from the bed , holding her head with her hand , Vincent took her arm and led her out of the room and all the way downstairs to the dining area where the rest waited for her.

Soon they reached the dining area, where a large table was set and on it were different breakfast food set up , Crystal was wowed by it , this was much and she wondered if all this was for her .
Vincent still holding her arm ,led her to a chair which she slowly sat down , and the rest of them were also present there too, Vincent decided it was time to introduce her to them, and Vincent introduces them one by one..............

Vincent still holding her arm ,led her to a chair which she slowly sat down ,  and the rest of them were also present there too, Vincent decided it was time to introduce her to them, and Vincent introduces them one by one