Chapter 2: Finally a new place

The journey became thick , most people on the hopeless side as the snow storm started to increase , the cold was becoming unbearable but just as it seemed it was all over, Harris spotted ahead a low lands above the snowy hills they all stood upon , quickly he ordered everybody to follow him to this new place he has uncover , the people including his daughter were all over the moon to finally have a resting place .
Reaching the low lands , tents were set up , families were together and lastly the zips were up , the storm will hit soon so Harris made sure everyone was in their made-up tents , after inspecting he and Crystal with his older sister Carol made their way into the tents , Rudolf was with his family in their tent so no need to worry , Crystal reassure herself.

The snow storm soon started gazing down and thank goodness the tents were strong enough to withstand it ,Crystal was inside listening to the sweeping sounds of the gushy snow and wind , Harris offered her and her aunt hot coco which he had packed in his medium flaks and to be honest it was warm and refreshing , Crystal sipped on it gently and somehow let out a warm smile her aunt couldn't help but ask "My dear Crystal, cab you tell me why you are smiling all of a sudden " she turned to her and replied "Well aunt the thing is I'm happy we are all together, our town might have been damaged but I'm glad we are all still here and can rebuild our community once again" , her aunt smiled at her with a proud chuckle , and her father cuts in "Yes dear you are right , the fact we are all alive and okay means there is still hope and a great chance we could still be one small big community again" he said and gently cuddled both Carol and Crystal in his arms .

The storm slowly became calm , the rough sounds soon became cool and people started to unzip their tents and come out , also Harris including Crystal and Carol,
He stood firm as he addressed his people
"My people I know this journey hasn't been easy but we overcame it , I know this might not be the same as our old town but what matters is we are together and we can make it work", the people cheered as he gave them hope that their small community can strongly hold on .

After a while , the people shared different activities , some went for ice fishing , some stayed and made fire while some cleared the snow in the low lands to get enough space.
Children skipping and playing around the place , mothers making sure they are all okay. Crystal seeing this sight made her happy and thought nothing will ever ruin this amazing moment , Donald a friend of both Crystal and Rudolf was a believer of mostly imaginary creatures , he claims they are real and sometimes described as crazy and a childish boy , but he didn't let that stop him from believing in what he thinks exits .
Donald runs up to Crystal and said to her with slightly heavy breathing voice" Listen Crystal, I don't think this place is safe , look I just finish reading this book and it talks about creatures who lurks around in the kind of areas" Crystal of course thought he was also too old to be thinking about all this kind of stuff but being a good friend and doesn't want to hurt him replies after a small sigh"Ummm ... Okay Donny , what kind of creatures ?" , relentlessly he said" Well I read that mostly werewolves and Vampires like these type of cold areas and I'm sure they might come after us " before Crystal replied Rudolf cuts in as he walks up close to them "Haa!!, werewolves and vampires , really Donny that's what you're going with now, bro we love you but you seriously gotta stop those imaginary stuff you're not a kid anymore , for the last time those things are not reaaaal" , feeling distressed Donald replied "Fine don't believe you , in fact I don't care if none of you believes me , my instincts tells me they are real and I believe it ", he said and left both of them staring at him as he walks off , Crystal looks at him and said " Rudy you shouldn't have said that to him and now his hurt, yes he says crazy things but he's still our friend " , he puffed and replied "Listen Crysti we should still let him know as his friends there are certain behavior we need to let go of to prevent people from making fun of him, I hope you can understand "
Crystal realised that he was right she sighed and replied"I guess you're right, I understand , well let's settle with him later , common let's help the others with the ice fishing "
Rudolf nodded and they both wondered off to help with the ice fishing.

*********************