Chapter 11: They all want Her (part I :The Attack)

Crystal made her way slowly to where Vincent was sitting, thanks to the little light in the room from the window.
Vincent was a little busy organising few papers with writings, he senses he wasn't alone, and he was right, Crystal was behind him.
He turned around with his chair and said to her "It's you, listen if your hear to offer your blood to me now I'm actually busy so not now", he was about to turn round back to continue what he was doing when suddenly he was replied by Crystal " N...no!, it's not the reason I'm here" ,  Vincent looked at her and asked "Hmmm, then what are you here for?", Crystal sighed a little and not wanting to show the serious pressure she's feeling right there, but still she needed to tell him, " I need a little favour if....you don't mind" ,Vincent stroked his chin and wondered what favour she needed to ask for, he asked "A favour huh, so tell me what favour is that", Crystal took deep breaths and replied " I was hoping you'd allow me to write and send a letter to my people, at least to tell them I'm fine and alive, please don't say no" ,Crystal clutched her hands together in full hopes he won't refuse.

Vincent chuckled a bit and said "You seemed so desperate, how could I refuse, alright I'll allow you to write the letter for them but my little messenger will deliver it to them for you,  he's not in now he's on a important errand, write the letter and tomorrow I'll assign him to deliver it" ,  Crystal couldn't believe her ears, he actually allowed it , she said with a small lit up smile on her face "Thank you so much, this truly means a lot to me, I'll start working on it now", after that she quickly whisked off to go and start her letter, Vincent sat there, and it was actually the first time he has  seen her happy and even smiling, it was warm and different , it amazed and confused him to why he was suddenly dumb founded by her expressions, he brushed it off immediately and wants to carry on with his business and which he did.

Crystal was over the moon, cause she could now actually reach everyone back home through a letter,  she went inside the room, took out a paper, a pen and some paint.
She sat down and started writing and pouring her thoughts and expressions on it, she made sure sending the letter would be worth it, and hopefully it would be delivered tomorrow.
Soon as she was done she wrapped it, and used the paint to draw a beautiful rose on the side of the letter to make it more presentable. Crystal held it in her hands , and smiled once more knowing she would finally speak to everyone through this letter in her hand and wished she could see their faces one last time,  but this is her fate ,  plus being here was for an important reason ,making sure that everyone she loves dearly is safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning , the next day, and Crystal who fell asleep on the place she sat and also with the letter still in her hands, she woke up and let out a yarn and a stretch, and totally forgot to go to bed yesterday, she was buried in her thoughts and did not notice how time had  gone by so fast.
She was hoping the letter would be delivered soon and that wish of hers was granted soon cause she heard a knock in the door and her thought was it might be one of the brothers again, 'Isn't too early?', she asked herself but she had. no other choice but to open the door, as soon as she did she saw the dwarf creature in front if her, with his small shrill voice he said" Greetings, I was sent here by my master to collect a letter and deliver it from you " , Crystal was glad her request was soon to be granted , she replied "Ummm good morning to you too, and here's the letter , please give it directly to my father...... Harris" , she then handed the letter to the creature,