The truth

TW: ASBUIVE
NOTES: ALL SONGS THAT ARE KPOP ALL BELONG TO THE GROUP I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT AT ALL- THANKS

"Jack, are you okay?" Theo sat him down on the couch and gave him some water.
Jack nods.
"I'm very sorry children," Emily said.
"He has no rights to be near us.  He would beat me with a stick day and night because I wanted to keep Jack and not abort him. He would yell, shout and scream bloody murder at Jack it's all his fault he suffered. He would lay candles to fire and burn Jacks wrist. He did so many damaging things to us. I got the cops called once and he now isn't allowed anywhere near both of us at all times," she began to cry.
"No need to apologize Mom," Chris comforted while he hugs her.
"We are all okay," Blake spoke while a soft smile came onto his face. 
Jack went numb and stared off at the wall. Theo whispered it's okay to him while he hugged him close.
Jack memorized flooded one by one the screaming the hitting the yelling.
Jack held his ears. Theo grabbed headphones and played MOA Diary (Dubaddu Wari Wari) by Tomorrow X Together.
Jack started to hum along.
Theo held Jack's hand while Jack calmed himself. His mother hugged him close.
"That's why he is not allowed to his father or anywhere in fact near both of us in general" Emily patted her sons head and went to the kitchen to make dinner.  Theo held Jack close to him as he rubbed his arm slightly to soothe Jack.