Rose City

A normal day had begun in Rose City. The sun was pink orange as it went up . By the time the sun hit the sky high the crowded streets were already bustling with chatter. RING RING RING. A hand reached out from underneath a blue cover. SLAM. The ringing noise has stopped. The man of the hand pulled the covers off himself and he sat up. He rubbed his eyes and pushed his arms out and yawned. His eyes wonder the room till he found the alarm clock. 7:00am he read. "Gosh, why so early," he spoke in a lazy tone. He then remembered the worst thing possible. Spring break was OVER! "OH SHIT!" He jumped out of bed and rushed to the closet. "SCHOOL IS STARTING TODAY!" He spoke out loud in a panic. "DON'T FORGOT TO EAT," His mother had yelled to him from downstairs with a pan of pancake's in her hand.
"ALRIGHT," He replied back and grabbed his comb and fixed the front to the left side of his face. It was silky black, short, but covered his left eye.
He went to the bathroom and washed his face. He grabbed his blue toothbrush and put toothpaste onto it. He opened his mouth and started to brush. Jack stood to 5'6.  He had white light skin. He was not tan at all. He was not tall nor short. He used to be made fun of in middle school for begin short. All the girls like taller than 5'6 at school, and the guys, well, like the shorter girls. He has never dated anyone. Since he has never dated a girl, his mom worries he wont get a wife.
He never talks much in school and only has one friend. Once he got finished brushing he put the toothbrush back into the blue frog toothbrush holder. He put on the school uniform and then his black jacket. He went downstairs and found the pan of pancakes on the stove top. He grabbed a plate and put the pancakes on the plate. He walked over to the cabinet drawer and pulled out a fork. He than sat down and started to eat.  Once he was done he put the plate in the sink and ran water over it. He walked to the door and grabbed his key of a blue frog key holder. He opened the door and stepped out and zipped up his jacket. He clicked the unlock button on his small blue mini cooper key. He opened the car door and got in. He closed the door and put the key in the keyhole and turned the key. He pressed the gas and put the car in reverse. He turned the car around and put himself at the end of the driveway. He pulled out and started his way to  BLUE-ENDS HIGHSCHOOL.  It takes him about 15 minutes to get to the high school and on the way there he put the radio on his favorite Kpop groups album "The Blue Hour" By BubblyBoys.