Theo's Father

NOTE: TW!!PLEASE DO NOT READ IF ABUSE OR HOMEPHBOIC WORDS IS A TRIGGER! You may be able to skip this part if you would like to.

Once the bell rang Theo walked out of school with his head low. His dad was waiting in front on him. Theo sighed and opened the door. Theo got in the truck. Theo arrived at his house. His house was medium size. Not to big, not to small. Theo opened the door and walked to the living room. His dad walked in. SLAM. The front door was slammed shut. Theo flinched.
"WHAT IS THIS?!" His dad shouted and showed a picture of Theo and Jack face to face with Theo smirking at the bowling alley.
"Oh, he's a friend. We just went blowing," Theo rubbed his head. He didn't understand why his dad was angry.
"TWO DUDES! THIS CLOSE?! JUST BOWLING?! I DID NOT RAISE A F-GGOT!" SMACK. His dad's hand ran across Theo's face. Theo looked at the wall and then placed his hand on his face.
"You got the wrong idea!" Theo shouted.
"Im never wrong!" His dad snatched Theo's phone. BANG. Theo's phone cracked. His dad stepped on it and smashed it with his foot.
"You'r not allowd to see him," His dad gave him a death glare and then walked away. Theo stood in silence. Theo's face was red. His dad hand still left an imprint on his face. Theo went to room. He opend the door and walked over to his bed. Theo picked up a picture of him with his mom that was on his desk next to his bed. He turned the frame over. He opened the back of the frame. He has two photos in the picture frame. He grabbed the one behind his mom and him. He took it out and then turned it over. He was standing next to a small about 5'7 foot blonde hair with blue eyes male. His eyes stared at the dude. They were both smiling. Theo looked down at their hands. Theo and the dude was holding hands.
"I don't want Jack going through what he did..," Theo ran his hand over the photo and smiled.
"What's so wrong to be gay," Theo voice dropped. Theo has always been gay. Even from little.
Theo always was flirty to guys. He was able to hide until 9th grade, freshmen year. His dad had found out about him seeing a boy.
"Every time, I met a new friend," Theo sighed. "I move schools," Theo placed the photo back into the frame behind his mom and put it back onto the desk. Theo's father hated gays. Every time a dude was with Theo he thought they were together. Theo can't make any guy friends anymore.
Theo's dad walked into Theo room and heavy swung the door opened.
Theo jumped.
"PACK YOUR SHIT FOR SCHOOL! YOU'R MOVING! THIS TIME TO AN ALL GIRLS!" Theo dad's shouted and pointed at Theo.
"But I am-" Theo couldn't even finish.
"BUT WHAT?! YOU'R GAY! THEY WILL ALLOW YOU!" His dad slammed the door shout.
"Why can't he just stay where he is David!" His mother softly raised her voice.
"BECAUSE HES A F-GGOT DATING ANOTHER MEN!THAT'S NOT RIGHT! I DID NOT RAISE A F-GGOT SON!" His dad face grew red. Theo listened in. He did not want his own mother to be involved but what could he do.
"They are not dating! So what if he has a male friend?" Theo's mom was short,5'2. Her voice was always soft. His dad never once touched her. She was kind and nice. Her hair reached the bottom of her back. It was smooth black. Her eyes were like honey in the sunny.  Theo loved his mother more than anything.
"ENOUGH!" His dad punched the wall and walked heavily off to his room. Theo started to pack his things. Once Theo was done, he laid on his back with his hands behind his head for support. His eyes looked up and he spaced out staring at the celling.