Theo lips

Jack walked into school. He went to his class. He's the first one like always. He sat down in the back. He put his hoodie on over his head.
The bell rang and everyone flooded in. Jack looked at the clock. He thought, "Theo has not come in yet." Tik. Tik. Tik. As class went by Theo still hasn't showen up. Jack looked over at Theo spot.
"Why hasn't he showen up yet," Jack muttered. Jack touched his lips again and blushed. Jack really was glad Theo was not there but he was always worried. Jack's mind kept wondering back the The Dream. Jack mind was restless. He heard the teacher talking but did not comprehend what she was saying. There was about fifteen minutes left of class. Knock. Knock. The teacher got up and opened the door. Theo bowed his head a bit and gave her a piece of paper. She motion him to sit. Jack head popped up and instantly met with Theo's eyes. Jack face grew hotter and hotter. Theo gave a small soft small. Theo eyes didn't smile though. Theo sat down at the back. He looked at the wall in front.
"That's weird," Jack thought Theo was acting a little strange. "I may not know him well, but he's not the type to just not talk," Jack rubbed his head when he would think about Theo. He did not understand why he would not talk. Theo was off in space. Jack eyes went to Theo's lips.
RING. RING. The bell had gone off. Jack jumped up. "How long was I staring at his lips?!" Jack rushed out without saying a word. Theo stared at the wall still not moving. A girl shook Theo. Theo looked at her and got up. He nodded to her and walked out of class.