After School- Meeting Theo

Jack walked to his car and unlocked it. Theo walked up behind him. Theo put his hand on the door which Jack was standing at.
"Chris..what did I..." Jack turned around. "Say.." He was face to face with Theo. Thump. Thump. Thump. His face started getting hot again.
"Hello," Theo waved with his other hand.
"H-Hi?" Jack voice went up a pitch and squeaked.
Theo smirked,"How cute!" Theo laughed.
"Wha-what?!" Jack dropped his car key.
"You'r cute when blushin!" Theo smile went ear to ear.
Jack's mind went blank. There was not a single thing he thought.
"My fault. I just thought we could hang. You seemed alone and I am new," Theo took his hand from the door. He reached behind his head and slightly rubbed it. Theo let out a sigh of disappointment.
Before Jack could've even start to think of anything to say, he shouted, "Oh, sure!" Jack stood there. He questioned what and why of what he just had said to Theo.
"Oh, really?!" Theos eyes lit up. "Thanks!"
Jack pulled his phone out and went to his snapchat, "Here. If you have Chip, put yours in. I have to work today and then hang out with Chris so I cannot today."
"Oh that's fine!" Theo grabbed his phone and typed his Chip-chat in Jack's phone.
Jack waved bye as Theo walked off. Theo hummed and smiled. He was very pleased.
Jack shook his head and wonder what just happened. "Why did I..?" Jack talked to himself while he put his bookbag into the car. He then got into the drivers seat.  He put the key in the keyhole and played the same Stray Kids "In Life" album. He put the car in reverse and then backed out. He then put it in drive and drove to work.