𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

A couple of months later, and Charles and I have just got back from his pre-season training camp.

After New Years, we spent almost every moment together, in Scotland, in Monaco, I went to meet his family, officially, all together. You guessed it, Arthur could not stop beaming when he found out Charles and I were finally together. We had gone to visit his Mum, and brothers a few days after we got back to Monaco. We went for dinner at his family home, which was exactly as stunning as you would expect, his Mum cooked dinner, I took a box of cannoli and we had a perfect evening.

We even went to visit my family, for a couple of days. My Mum was as unbearable as ever, but my Dad welcomed Charles with open arms, they spoke all things Formula 1 and Ferrari for hours. My Dad was over the moon that I had come back to visit so soon. To be honest, my Mum was a bit more bearable having Charles sat beside me, maybe I'll go visit more often if he comes along.

 And you would not believe that we even saw Davide, who apologised to Charles for what happened Monza and wished us the best. Promising to see us both at Christmas next year, if not earlier for Monza. A full-circle moment, if you will.

Our whole relationship has been backwards, having slept together the first day we met, argued a horrendous amount before becoming friends, said I love you, and even officially started our relationship before our first date. We had our first date, as a couple, when we got back to Monaco after being in Scotland. We went to Twiga, which was absolutely perfect, every detail planned out carefully - Charles had got a new car over the winter, a white Ferrari, so we took that for a spin around Monaco as well.

I can honestly say, I have never felt happier, felt more loved, or so settled with everything. Everything is literally perfect.

Thinking back to all that has happened over the past year, I really can say now, without cringing, that Charles and I are connected in the same way as two magnets. From the moment we met we couldn't stay apart, a hundred different forces pulling us together, no matter how hard I tried to keep us apart. 

From the moment we met, we were destined to be together - force fields connected. The North to my South.

After getting back into my apartment, I sit down on my couch, alone. I'm missing Charles already - how sad is that. I'll literally see him tomorrow, he is coming to Nice and we are going to hire bikes. Every date is active at the moment, so he can keep up with pre-season prep, Andrea would kill him if we kept going for food and ice-cream.

But then my doorbell rings.

I pull myself off the couch, and walk over to the intercom.

"Missing me already?" I speak down the receiver, anticipating Charles being at the door, considering he only left me 5 minutes ago.

"It's Raegan, let me in."

A surprise indeed, I was not expecting her at all.

I press the buzzer and wait at my front door for Raegan to appear, except she has three bags and a giant suitcase with her as well.

Her face is red, swollen, and she bursts into tears the moment she sees me stood there.

"Li.. I need to stay here, we broke up,"

She's joking, I stand in the doorway mouth agape... what?

"Lando and I just broke up, it's over."

OH. my. GOD.

✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭✨
(for real this time)

A/N: Sequel? 🤭