𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

I wake up all cosy and warm, in the thickest duvet I've experienced. It's familiar. It comes back to me the minute I wake up, I went home with Charles Leclerc... again, except I can't blame the whole decision on being drunk this time. I wanted to come here, I wanted to spend the night with him.

Even after we said 'not again', after the last time. Do we really have no self-control?

I slowly roll over, but find that Charles is not in the bed besides me. What is it with him and always running off early in the morning? Or am I just a late sleeper?

The thought runs through my brain, I think I am developing feelings for him. I feel awful, how can I be feeling this so soon after Carlos. It is not right, is my brain broken?

Unless, these feelings have always been here and I just hid them underneath a lot of pretend hate. You know like when you're in school, and boys would be mean to the girls they like.

I really did like Carlos, and he was so sweet and caring towards me. But what I have, or don't have with Charles is completely different.

I put a pillow on my face, and let out a groan.

"Erm, good morning." I hear from the doorway of the room, I take the pillow off my face and look at Charles standing there holding a tray of food.

"Good morning," I reply, unenthused.

"Is everything okay? That was a pretty loud groan, you aren't that hungover right? We pretty much drank the same and I feel ok." He puts the tray down on the bed and slides back in next to me.

I take a moment before to sneakily give him a look up and down, he is wearing checkered pyjama pants with no top. It is heavenly. He definitely notices as I see a smirk creep onto his lips.

"Yeah, are you trying to make me fat or something, you're always trying to feed me? This looks better than last time, by the way."

"Not at all," he laughs, "but breakfast is the most important meal of the day, a good breakfast sets you up for a good day."

"I guess so," I say, as I take a bit of watermelon off the tray. He has played it safe this time with mostly fruit, impossible to burn.

"I can't believe I've ended up here again," I say to Charles, who sniggers at what I say.

"Funny isn't it, whenever we're drunk you end up here." He says, whilst sipping on a coffee.

"Yeah, it is funny I guess..." I don't remember being that drunk. I had a bit of tequila of course, but I wasn't like drunk-drunk, not like the times before I've been here. In fact, I actually remember making a conscious decision to come here. "Was you pretty drunk then?" I ask.

"No, I'd only had a few... was you?"

"Same, only had a few.."

The air between us falls silent as we realise we must have both made the decision to spend the night together, whilst not drunk on a mix of tequila, champagne, whiskey, cocktails and having been in a nightclub.

"Any plans for the next few days?" He breaks the silence.

"I have a few days off from the bakery, just planning to chill out as much as possible."

"We could go out on my boat if you want? To relax, that is."

I think about what this means, does this mean we are dating? Does this mean he wants to hang out with me sober again, after our night at the cinema? I can't lie though, as much as I feel like I should say no - there is no way I'll say no. There is no way I'll turn down the opportunity to spend a whole day out in the ocean, with Charles walking around, likely with his top off.