A Lonely New Years

Cast for this Chapter:
Indigo
Bleakness

Indigo: ....mhmmm. Hm?

Indigo woken up from his sleep. He checked on his phone and realized today was New Year's Eve. He was instantly excited. He rushed out of room and yelled.

Indigo: ITS NEW YEARS EVE!

There was nobody at the treehouse. The wind blew as the silence continued.

Indigo: Oh... Right... I forgot that everyone's gone back to their families. I'm all alone...

Garrett, Sean, Shift, and Null were away. Null was spending the day with his family. Same thing with Sean and Garrett.

Indigo: I'm alone.... I can't just mope around! I should get myself ready before I can go take a walk around town.

Indigo speeded back to his room and got himself ready.

15 minutes later.

Indigo exited the house and walked around town.

Indigo: It seems so busy at town. Heheh.

Indigo watched as the town folk were enjoying their time. He smiled but deep down, he felt empty inside.

Indigo: Astral... Nebula... Mom... and Dad... Where are you? I feel kina lonely- Wait I'm not lonely! nope haha! I just gotta shake this feeling off! I'll just go to the mall.

Indigo walked to the mall that was a few meters away.

5 minutes later

He arrived at the mall.

Indigo: Huh, even the mall was busy.

Something caught his attention. He noticed Sean and his Family entering the mall.

Indigo: Sean and his family. I guess they're here shopping. I'll just go inside.

Indigo walked inside the mall and strolled around the busy area. As he solemnly looked at the crowd, his cursed aura was bursting out of him. like he was on fire.

Indigo: ...!

He quickly suppressed the curse inside of him.

Indigo: That was close. Nearly slipped.

Indigo sighed. He looked to his left. To his left was a cake shop that didn't look busy. He decided to order some cake. He waited in line until he ordered his cake. After waiting, he ordered his cake, a cookies- n- cream cake and sat down by a table nearby.

Indigo: Time to enjoy this cake!

He took a piece of the cake and ate it. As he was eating, he saw Violet, Purple, Melly, and Kelly hanging out by a cafe. And there was 1 more pokemon with them. It was Mulberry. He somehow met them.

Bleakness: You seem lonely.

Indigo: GAH! Bleakness!?

Bleakness: Sorry about that. You seem lonely and I thought you needed someone to talk to.

Indigo scoffed.

Indigo: I am not lonely! I have this cake!

Bleakness: It isn't good if you keep lying to yourself.

Indigo: Haha...

Indigo lied to himself again. But he decided that he wanted to hang out with Bleakness.

Indigo: Hey Bleak, Lets hang out!

Bleakness: Alright, since you're lonely.

Indigo: I'm not lonely! Let me just eat this cake!