Gold Mines

Cast for this chapter:
Indigo
Mulberry

Indigo arrived at a village in the mountain. He came to the mountains to discover a hidden gold mine.

Indigo: Huff... Finally... These mountains are annoying to get up. Anyways. I should take a walk around the village.

Indigo walked into the village and looked around.

Indigo: Alright. First up. I'll need to find a map of the mountain and gather some information. Why don't i check out a map in the shop.

Indigo walked over to the shop.

???: WOAH Watch out!

An Umbreon riding a cart crashes into Indigo

Indigo: Ow...

???: My bad Kid, I'm so sorry!

Indigo: Don't worry about it! I'm perfectly fi..... You look familiar....

???: Oh? Is it the great Mulberry the explorer familiar to you?

Indigo: No.

???: Of course you don't. New around these parts?

Indigo: Yeah! I'm here exploring.

???: SO You must be a fellow explorer eh? Nice to meet cha! The names Mulberry!

MULBERRY

Species: Umbreon

Age: 49

Gender: Male

Nature: Adamant

Nickname: Supernova

Moves: Crunch, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Quick Attack.

Info: Mulberry is a well-known explorer and takes on requests. Mulberry is also a fun person to have around during adventures. He travels light with only a rope, and a belt. On the other side. He misses his three kids along with his wife who were separated from him after an attack. He wishes to see them, but he focuses on exploring and helping others out.

 He wishes to see them, but he focuses on exploring and helping others out

Mulberry: What's your name Kid?

Indigo: Oh I'm Indigo. Nice to meet you sir!

Mulberry: Haha! You got a similar name genre to me Indigo. And no need to be so formal!  Just Call me Mulberry!

Indigo: Alright then.

Mulberry: Why don't I invite cha over to lunch at a restaurant nearby? Foods on me today!

Indigo: That would be nice! Thank you, Mulberry!

Mulberry: Follow me. I'll take ya to the restaurant.

Indigo followed Mulberry to the restaurant. They ordered some food and had a chat.

Mulberry: So what brings ya over to the village kid?