Birthday Surprise

Indigo sets up a telescope on a hill. Not only he set up a telescope, but he brought camping gear for the special day. Today was a meteor shower which only occurred 30 times a year. Indigo waited for the meteor show to happen. He came early before nightfall so that he wouldn't miss it.

Indigo: I hope I can get the perfect shot of the meteor shower. Too bad that I'm the only one going.

Indigo's Aura grew larger as he felt the loneliness but he dispelled it and face the bright side of things.

Indigo: Oh well, you can't always make time for friends i guess.

Indigo opened up his laptop and did some research about the meteor shower. He took his time to research until sunset. Indigo lied on the soft grass blowing in the wind. Indigo held the amulet in the air, having deep thoughts.

Indigo: (Bleakness.... Why does he remind me of someone else? Could it be... Nebula? Astral? Mother? or Father?)

Indigo's vision distorted along with him receiving a headache. The painful headache sparked a dark aura inside him. His eyes glowed brightly that it was seen inside the aura. Something else was blocking him memories.

Indigo: W̴h̴y̸ ̵c̶a̵n̵t ̸i̸ ̵r̸e̵m̶e̵m̸b̵e̵r̵?̶

Indigo's aura stopped as he noticed something in the sky. The meteor shower began. Indigo looked up at the sky and took many photos of it. He was mesmerized by the beauty of the meteor shower.

Indigo: I wish i could become one of them. Oh well... Its not always what it seems.

Indigo enjoyed the meteor shower for 1 hour before it ended. Indigo saved all of the picture into his laptop and went to sleep in his tent.

Atfer he fell asleep, he entered the other realm. He noticed the background around him had changed to a planet with massive rings around it.

Indigo: Bleakness?

Bleakness appeared behind him.

Bleakness: We meet again Indigo.

Indigo: This is the Empty space. Correct?

Bleakness: Yes. After your departure, I did some adjustments to this place.

The Empty space had 5 rooms. The first door had a library full of dark energy cores and books that are hard to get from any ordinary library. The second room had a large dirt field that was used for training. The third room is locked behind a large vault that required two pokemon to open it. The fourth room was a replica of Indigo's Room. and the Last room had nothing but space and zero gravity around it.

Indigo: So these rooms are made to accommodate me?

Bleakness: That's right. I am missing one more component.

Indigo: and that component is?

Bleakness: Follow me.

Bleakness guided Indigo to a wall. He pressed a hidden button on the wall causing it to open up a corridor. They walked through the corridor. As they were walking, Indigo's colors started to fade into Black and White colors. They stopped at a large room with a glowing core in the center.

Indigo: What is this power?

Bleakness: This is the core of everything. Its our source of the curse that affects you.

Indigo: ...

Bleakness: Feel powerful huh?

Indigo: Surely.

Bleakness: Anyways take a look at this.

Bleakness opened a panel from one of the machines.  In the center was missing a leaf-shaped object.