Frosty Adventures: Alone

Same thing as last chapter

Kelly and Corey are having a fun time in the snow fields, with Garrett and Violet watching over them. The weather was perfect to play in the snow.

Corey: Kelly, Wanna build a snowman?

Kelly: Sure!

Core: Garrett-Gake! We're going to build the best snowman!

Garrett: Alright. Try not to go too far in the snowfields.

Kelly: Ok!

Corey and Kelly begin to make a snowman by rolling a ball of snow. Garrett and Violet watched them and decided to talk.

Garrett: Corey and Kelly are really having fun.

Violet: I agree. They're really becoming best friends! They're so cute together.

Garrett: Who wouldn't see them as cute?

Violet: And Corey looks up to you.

Garrett: Well. I did teach him a move called Substitute and other moves.

Violet: You did?

Garrett: Yeah. It's like I'm his mentor.

Violet: You are really something.

Meanwhile in the house

Everyone else was out exploring town with the exception of Null, Shift, Indigo, and Melly. They stayed behind.

Indigo was in his room coding with his laptop. he hummed while he was on his phone until someone knocked on the door.

Indigo: Who is it?

Melly opened the door.

Melly: Hi Indigo, can I ask you something?

Indigo: Sure. What's up?

Melly: Do you like movies?

Indigo: Yeah!

Melly: I was wonder if.... you.... want to watch a movie together....

Indigo: Sure! What about the others?

Melly: Well, they're going to be out soon. so, its's just us. Garrett, Corey, Kelly, and Violet are out playing in the snow.

Indigo: I guess that's fine. What movie are we watching?

Melly: It's a surprise Hehe he.

Indigo: I love surprises!

Indigo and Melly exited the room and went to the living room. Melly opened up a disc cover and inserted the DVD in the player. Indigo was getting popcorn ready. Shift and Null came downstairs and asked Indigo something.

Shift: Hey Void! Me and Null are going to practice a teamwork move! Wanna join us?

Indigo: Can't. Watching Movies with Melly.

Shift: Aw..

Null: It's not too late to join us!

Shift and Null left the house and head over to the snowfields to train.

Indigo heated up the popcorn and poured it in a bowl. Melly had the movie ready and grabbed blankets because it was cold.

Melly: I got some blankets to keep us. warm.

Indigo: Ok but isn't it warm enou-

Melly: Let's get in!

Indigo: But-

Melly was getting annoyed, but she kept a straight face.

Melly: In the Blankets and let's watch the movie.