The Imposters

Cast for this chapter:
Indigo?
Shift
Garrett
Sean
Null
Melly
Kelly
Sapphire
Diamond
Purple?
Violet

Warning: This is a murder mystery and you know what's going to be in it.

???: Hello, If you're reading this... You have received an invitation to a halloween mystery party. This event includes games, food, more! The event will begin tomorrow at 8:00pm. the games we will be doing are...

Trick-or-treat

Halloween Dance Party

M̸̧͔̻͍͈͇̩͙̳̗̹̰͍͍̗̖̻̭͇̮̈́̉̀͐̈́̉̋̿͛̈́͊̀́̕̚͜͠ų̵̨̢̱̗͙͍̪͙̣͍̺͚͈̭̥̮̬̂̾̍̈́̌̔́͒̓̏̎́̀̆̕̕͘̕͜͜ͅr̵̨̧̡͚̥͚͙̫̲̺̖͍͕̙͓̗̟̙͔̠̫͓͈̜͔̘͙̒͑̅̑̽̌̈̊́͜ͅd̷̢̛̛̜̹̳͍̬͙̜͇̯̫̜̝͇͓͕̬̖̪̿̅̊̈́̆̆̎͗͗̓̈́̉̔̽̓͆̑́̉͋̐̃͆̍̑̽̆͌͛̚̚͘͝͠͝ę̷̧̨̧̧̫̟͖̯̖̪̙̮͖̟̩̜̳͕̟̦̝͙̦̺͉̗̫̗̜͇̟̰̀̽́̓̓̓͊̆͛̐̍͊́͊̈́͊̿̊̓̀̕̕͠͝͠r̴̨̡̡͎̪͎̼̭̖̩̱̘̫̹͉̟͖̩̳̟̻̩̗̰̼͓͚͔̥͇̹̋̃̈́͋͗͊̇͜͜͜ͅ

Mystery Games

And more to come!

Meet us there by this location...

Garrett: "We are excited for you to be here."

Sean: "And by the way, costumes are optional since its a halloween month! We hope to see you dazzle the party!" From -Unknown.

Null: A Halloween Mystery Party?

Sean: I don't know. You've seen these kinds of scenarios where a Halloween party ends up in the wrong turn.

Garrett: Sean's right. I don't like where this is going.

Shift: Hey! It could be our next adventure! "Mystery at the Mansion"

Null: And there's food there, It seems like a normal party.

Sean: then what about that part that's covered in ink?

Shift Garrett, and Sean looked at Null.

Null: Don't look at me! That's not my ink.

Sean: So that's not Null's Ink.

Garrett: Do we even have a choice? It's rude to turn down an invitation.

Sean: We'll stay cautious then.

Meanwhile in Indigo's room.

Indigo's curse aura bursted as he started to feel some hallucinations. His eyes were glowing red and was breathing heavily.

Indigo: Î̴̢͉t̵̝͐̓ͅ ̴̹̒̿h̶͕̃̓ų̵̫̏ř̸̮̯͝t̴̤͈́s̵͜͝.̵͚̇͘.̸͖͋.̷͕̗̒ ̴̜̟̉͆W̵̲̜͋̇h̵̢̹́ą̵̳͗̂t̴̮̖̚ ̷̭̿͑a̵̧̅͆͜m̸͕̀̈́ ̶̺͊̀I̶̟̤̓͊ ̶͈̺͂ŝ̵̡̘̃e̶̠̚e̸̠̓ĩ̸͖̚n̸͎͇̄ģ̶͊?̶͉͕͋̐

Indigo struggled to dispell the curse that harmed him but He couldn't. His view turned hazy for a brief time before he was able to find an opportunity and stop the curse. He got up from floor and placed his hand on his right eye.

Indigo: ... How lo̴̳͝n̵̰̑g̵͚̈́ do i have to keep this a secret for? No matter, I guess I'll have to walk with it.

Indigo exits his room to see what his friends were up to. They were all talking about a letter.

Indigo: What's that?

Garrett: We recieved an i-

Indigo: "Invitation to a Halloween Mystery Party"

Garrett: -nvitation.... h-how do you know?

Indigo: I can see through the paper. Why else am i wearing glasses?