Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Yandere Ending)

Cast for this chapter:
Indigo
Melly

Melly: *Yawn* It's a great morning!

Melly had woken up and started her day.

Melly: I wonder what's the date today.

She walked up to the calendar and noticed that today was February the 14th. She ended up becoming filled with Joy for a brief 5 minutes before she had turned to her yandere self.

Melly: Alright. Now that today's the day, Indigo will definitely fall in love with me.

She laughed to herself and grabbed a knife and looked at it.

Melly: Nobody is going to get in the way of Me and Him. He'll love me! I wonder if it will be him that will confess his love to me or I'll do it? We'll see. I'll start making some chocolate.

With Indigo.

Indigo was still sleeping. He slept very late.

Indigo: zzzzz....

Indigo was deep asleep.

3 hours later

Indigo: (I should wake up... Should I wake up?)

>Yes

No

Indigo: (Alright I guess I'll wake up.)

Indigo got out of his bed and got ready for the day. He brushed his teeth and got ready. H'e got out a box of cereal and some milk. He poured the milk in the bowl and then put cereal in the bowl of milk. He ate his breakfast and checked on his phone. He noticed that the date was February the 14th. That day was Valentines Day.

Indigo: Valentines Day, huh? ..

Indigo: (Should I go to town or the forest to train?)

Town

>Forest

Indigo: (I'll just go train in the forest. Its not like there's anyone that have a crush on me or theres anyone to see...)

Indigo sighed to himself as he felt lonely. He pushed his loneliness aside and exited the house. He headed straight for the forest to train.

After he had gotten far enough in the forest, he began training until it was 3:00pm. His phone ringtone set off.

Indigo: (Who's calling me?)

Indigo looked at his phone and sees that Melly was calling her.

Indigo: (Should I answer?)

Yes

>No

Indigo: (Maybe I should rethink this... I'm getting a bad feeling that something bad will happen)

Yes

>No

Indigo: (Eh, Its just a feeling. anyway, sorry Melly but I want to continue training.)

Indigo continued training nonstop until it was nighttime. He was panting from the long training. He was completely exhausted.

Indigo: Whew! *huff* I'm *huff* exhausted......

Indigo lied on the ground for a while until he regained his energy.

Indigo: I should return back home. I'm kinda hungry.

Indigo walked back to the treehouse as he felt tired and hungry. When he returned back home, he noticed that someone was already inside.

Indigo: (I guess someone's back. Anyways, I'm going to make some spaghetti.)

Indigo opened to door and saw that Only Melly was there, sitting on a table with a box of chocolates.

Indigo: Melly? What are you doing here?

Melly: I was waiting for you~

Indigo: Okay... I guess sorry about the whole ignoring you thing. I was hoping to train a little bit more.

Melly: Oh. I see. Don't worry about it. I'm sure it won't happen again!

Indigo sighed in relief.

Indigo: Whew. Thanks for forgiving me! I-

Melly: Once I make you mine!

Indigo: would've thought that you- wait what?

Melly knocks out Indigo with a baseball bat using her psychic and drags him to her house.

The next day.

Melly: Wake up Indigo~

Indigo: *yawn* 5 more minutes...

Melly: Time to wake up~

Indigo: Hm?

Indigo woken up in Melly's room confused.

Indigo: What the-

Indigo noticed Melly sitting right by sun-lit window that dimmed the room. Melly turned around and looked at Indigo.

Melly: Hello Indy. I see that you're awake.

Indigo: Melly, why am I in your house?

Melly: I think you know why.

Indigo: Hm?

Melly: Indigo, your quite oblivious are you.

Indigo: That's kinda rich coming from a yellow Espeon that somehow managed to kidnap me.

Melly: Indigo. I love you. I just love you too much to lose you. I want to make sure you're safe and feel at ease.

Indigo: Melly...

Melly: Why don't we become happy with the three of us, Me, you, and Kelly!

Indigo: ...

Melly: You don't have an option but to become my boyfriend!

Melly kisses Indigo and leans herself next to him.

Indigo: ( I guess I've unwillingly became her boyfriend.)

Ending (2/3)