Sickness

Cast for this Chapter:
Violet
Purple
Sapphire

The next two days. Everyone was packing up their stuff to return back to their homes after camping.

The next day. Purple is making some pancakes while singing a song

Purple: ♫Baking some pancakes! Making, Baking some Pancakes!♫

Purple noticed his sister wasn't up yet, He decided to call her name.

Purple: Vio! I made some pancakes!

Violet didn't respond.

Purple: Uh.. Violet?

Purple turned off the stove and placed the pan down. He walked upstairs and knocked on his sister's room door.

Purple: Violet?

He could hear her faint voice through the door. He opened the door and saw her sleeping in her room. Purple checked on her and tapped her to wake her up.

Violet: Purp.....I.......don't.......fell so good.....

Purple: You sound terribly weak, let me feel your temperature.

Purple placed his paw on Violet's head and removed it quickly. Her body was extremely hot for Purple.

Purple: Geez! You're burning! Let me get a thermometer.

Violet: Ok.....

Purple ran back to the kitchen and opened up a cabinet full of medical supplies. Purple grabbed a thermometer and ran back upstairs to Violet's room. He sticked in her mouth and checked the tempurature. The results was shocking to him.

Purple: 123.1 Degrees!? Violet, you're badly sick! Stay here! I'm going to get a doctor!

Purple turned on his phone and called a doctor. The doctor said to him that he would come as soon as possible, so he had to wait for a few minutes.

Violet: I feel like... I'm... *cough* going to die....

Purple: MY SISTER IS NOT DYING TODAY!

Purple panicked as he waited for the doctor to come.

Purple: Where is the doctor!? Where is the doctor!?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Purple: Coming!

Purple ran down the stairs and opened the door. It was the doctor that he called/

Doctor: Hello, Is this the house of Purple?

Purple: Yes! please come in!

Doctor: Where's the patient?

Purple: Upstairs! I'll take you to her.

Purple led the doctor upstairs and and into her room. the doctor checked on Violet and did some check-ups on her body.

after 2 minutes, the doctor had a result.

Doctor: What your sister is experiencing is a dangerous level of a fever.

Purple: Is it serious?

Doctor: Not serious enough for her to be hospitalized but it is serious ... But there is a way to recover from this.

Purple was ready to hear what he needed to do.

Doctor: Your sister needs constant care. Any medicine would work well to heal her. And keep her away from cold beverages like smoothies, ice cream, or water with ice, those will make her cough uncontrollably.

Purple: I understand.

Doctor: And try to get her temperature down. The lower her temperature, the better. And that's about it. She needs to take vitamin c and drink plenty of water Here's my phone number if anything comes up.