Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Good Ending)

Cast for this chapter:
Indigo
Melly

Melly: *Yawn* It's a great morning!

Melly had woken up and started her day.

Melly: I wonder what's the date today.

She walked up to the calendar and noticed that today was February the 14th. She ended up becoming filled with Joy for a brief 5 minutes before she had turned to her yandere self.

Melly: Alright. Now that today's the day, Indigo will definitely fall in love with me.

She laughed to herself and grabbed a knife and looked at it.

Melly: Nobody is going to get in the way of Me and Him. He'll love me! I wonder if it will be him that will confess his love to me or I'll do it? We'll see. I'll start making some chocolate.

With Indigo.

Indigo was still sleeping. He slept very late.

Indigo: zzzzz....

Indigo was deep asleep.

3 hours later

Indigo: (I should wake up... Should I wake up?)

>Yes

No

Indigo: (Alright I guess I'll wake up.)

Indigo got out of his bed and got ready for the day. He brushed his teeth and got ready. H'e got out a box of cereal and some milk. He poured the milk in the bowl and then put cereal in the bowl of milk. He ate his breakfast and checked on his phone. He noticed that the date was February the 14th. That day was Valentines Day.

Indigo: Valentines Day, huh? ..

Indigo: (Should I go to town or the forest to train?)

>Town

Forest

Indigo: (I guess I'll go to town and see what's new.)

Indigo left his treehouse and walked to town.

When he arrived, he saw the town largely decorated with Flowers and hearts. Yet, Indigo felt lonely.

Indigo: (Alone I guess, everyone's found their partner or celebrate it with their families. I should go to the Candy store and buy some chocolate for myself...)

Indigo went to go pick up some chocolates for himself. He entered the store and purchased a box of chocolate.

Then he went to the park to take a walk.

Indigo: (Atleast the scenery keeps me calm. Hm?)

Indigo noticed that something was off. He looked around his surroundings but saw nothing, it was just ordinary pokémon walking through the park.

Indigo: (I guess it's nothing.)

Indigo decided to sit down on a large Sakura Tree with the wind blowing. He looked up in the sky and stared at it for 3 minutes.

Indigo: (Violet and Purple found their dad, Shift's family are dead but somehow is with someone he calls family... Garrett, Sean, and Null have their families. Where's mine? What did I do to deserve this suffering? Why-)

Suddenly, Melly came behind the tree and called his name.

Melly: Indigo?

Indigo: GAH! Where did you come from!?

Melly: Sorry.. I couldn't help but notice that something was wrong, I also read your mind.

Indigo: Y-Y-you read my mind!? Aw geez.

Melly: I'm sorry!

Indigo: *sigh* It's alright, Wanna sit down?

Indigo invited her to sit next to him. Melly sat down and talked with Indigo.

Melly: I want to know something... Indigo, are you this alone?

Indigo: You got me. Yes, I am.

Melly: You still miss your family don't you.

Indigo: Yeah, it sucks. I'm the only person in our friend group without a sibling or a parent.

Melly: I understand how your feeling, I lost my parents to a science accident. But I've told you the story already.

Indigo: Haha. Yeah...

Melly: What are you doing here?

Indigo: Crying about the past.

Indigo joked which made Melly giggle a bit.

Melly: *giggle* Very Funny.

Indigo: I'm guessing that you came here because you're alone right?

Melly: You're always reading my mind.

Indigo: That was a lucky guess.

Melly: Oh.

Indigo: Do you want to hang out? I have nothing better to do than eat these box of chocolate.

Melly: Sure! Wanna play video games in my house?

Indigo: Sure! Should we invite Kelly?

Melly: Kelly's with Violet and Garrett because his cousin wanted to hang out with her. So it's just us.

Indigo: Okay.

Indigo and Melly walked to her house and played video games on the tv.

8 hours later

Indigo and Melly were having a dinner. Now was the time for Melly to confess her love.

Indigo: The food was delicious!

Melly blushed as she was complimented for make dinner.

Melly: Thanks. And by the way, I have one more thing to tell you.

Indigo: Hm?

Melly: I know that you're missing your family and is lonely alot. And I completely feel your pain. This is why I want to say them.

Indigo was still confused on what she was about to say until suddenly.

Melly: I want to be the space that fills your empty Void. I love you Indigo! I had a crush on you since our time in SnowGlow!

Indigo was speechless when Melly confessed her love towards him. The room stayed silent for 1 minute before he came with a response.

Indigo: I.. Love you too. Thank you for comforting me today. I guess this chocolate is for you.

Melly: Thanks! I also make some chocolate for you! You should taste it!

Melly handed Indigo her bag of chocolates. Indigo opened it up and took a bite.

Indigo: Mmmh! This takes good! Who knew you were skilled!

Melly: Thanks!

Indigo: But uh... Why does this chocolate taste like strawberries?

Melly: Don't worry about it! (Its a love potion.)

Indigo: Well Anyways, We're officially now boyfriend and girlfriend now.

Melly: Hehe! Yeah. And there's one thing I've always wanted to do!

Indigo: What's that-

Melly closed her eyes as she kissed Indigo on the lips. Indigo then hugged her while the both of them were still kissing.

Indigo: (I guess I'm not alone. With Melly as my girlfriend.)

Ending (3/3)