27 - Birthday girl

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄

A light knock on my bedroom door to find Chase wearing a wide grin on his face and tossing me a blindfold.

"Just put this blindfold on and don't ask where we're going because it's a secret" Chase says, closing the door softly and entering into the room.

My eyes narrow at him, knowing that he might have something up his sleeve and gonna be a bit more cautious.

"I don't know Chase it feels like you're up to something" I pause. "You're being very suspicious."

Feeling his presence close behind me placing the blindfold over my eyes, blocking out my vision and his hand guiding me out of the room.

"You're right, I am up to something and I hope you like it took a lot of time to put it together" Chase says, leading me out the front door and carefully guiding me.

"I hope so" I said.

Hearing his footsteps stop and follow suit, his hand taking off the blindfold walking under the Willow tree to see balloons and a birthday banner.

"Surprise, Happy Birthday Vivian!" a group of heirs say in unison almost startling me to death and losing my balance.

"Wait...Vivian don't move just stay right there"Daniel says, running away to go find some items and comes right back.

A few moments later Daniel places a birthday hat on my head, while Ashton helps with putting on the birthday sash to complete the look altogether.

"Happy birthday, Vivian!" Daniel says, handing me a present and I tear open the wrapping paper to find a scrapbook with all of our adventures together.

"Awww, Danny I love this gift a lot!" I pause. "But, I think me and you can redo some of these photos what do you think?"

Watching him in careful thought considering my idea and greets me with a genuine smile, nodding his head in agreement.

"I agree, some of these pictures in here don't do us justice" Daniel replies, peeking over my shoulder and eyeing some of the photos.

Quickly, looking over my shoulder to see that Chase is nowhere to be found, and didn't even notice him leave me here with everyone else.

"Don't worry, Chase has to do something important until then how about you enjoy your surprise party" Ashton says, offering his arm leading me to a large table with gifts and intricate designs all over the table.

"Thanks, Ashton" I reply, walking down the concrete steps to a table with the rest of the heirs surrounding it.

Bridget eagerly takes a seat right next to mine giving my head a faint squeeze and slides a pink notecard with a message on it.

Your birthday scavenger hunt begins in the library, remember that no staff or heirs can't help you with this quest.
— unknown

"Good luck with your scavenger hunt, Vivian" Bridget pause. "Enjoy your birthday, birthday girl!"

Making my way to the library, with my loose pink dress floating on my body and finding a bit curious about this so-called scavenger hunt. Finding a clue in the middle of the table.