𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘦

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[019]

[019]

Once your body healed from your injuries, you were sent back to your regular routine. Only this time, Historia was also on the receiving end of the treatment you and Eren were given. Not only that, but every once an awhile she'd just stare at you, her blueberry eyes intensely boring through your soul. It's futile trying to bring things back to normal— as she would, to her very last breath, blame you for Ymir's death.

Currently, you three— you, Historia, and Eren– stayed in the cabin. You sat on the table, Historia across, and Eren decided to sit on the mattress close by.

"He doesn't look anything like me... with that horse face of his," Eren muttered, drifting his head down to the ground in slight disbelief.

You only rolled your eyes at him, letting out a sigh, "That's what you're worried about?"

"I hope he'll be okay, if they're found out too soon... they'll be in big trouble." Was Eren's only reply, his words hesitant but genuine as he held both his hands tightly amongst one another. This seemed to have Historia's interest as her deadly gaze faltered away from you.

"He'll be fine, I suppose you know that he's sort of like you." You paused, smiling at your own sudden thought, "Impulsive."

Letting out a groan, Eren fumed at your words, pouting like a child who had been punished for their behavior. You watched him in slight amusement as he paced around the small room, explaining how he was far mature enough to be better than Jean. It seemed to tire him as well as he slept on the mattress he previously sat on.

With droopy eyes, Historia had darted her eyes at you. You only gulped nervously as she looked at you with her same unsettling gaze.

"Uh, so how are you doing?" Asking, you readjusted your posture to face her.

After a few moments of silence, you knew she wasn't going to talk with you any time soon. She'd only occasionally mutter out a few words before, not staring at you meanwhile she had been talking to you.

You haven't even noticed she slept until you heard her soft snores. Pondering if you should sleep as well or keep an eye on them both, you remained looking outside the window for a long moment before you got comfortable on the chair. Though you didn't have a chance to have your own slumber as Historia suddenly grasped your arm.

"Who was... that girl?" You heard the sleepy girl mutter out, her hold from your arm slipping away shortly after.

Even though her voice wasn't as vocal as usual, it was enough to wake up the brunette who had slept as well. His concern was visible from his face as he hurriedly moved his body up from the hard, yet somewhat comfortable, mattress to check up on her.