𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘦

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[017]

[017]

The sounds that came from stomps of the titan did you no good, especially considering the guilt that was bubbling in your stomach you felt for your comrades. As Reiner continued running, you couldn't stop forming the scrunched up expressions that were currently placed on your face. From everyone else's perspectives, you were the only person that could save humanity–including Eren–given why they were risking their lives, but that didn't stop you from biting your lip in utter agony. You believe Ymir was currently in the same position when she released the petite girl from her mouth.

"Christa!" Bertholdt called out, his body tensing against yours.

You could see in the corner of your eyes that she regained consciousness. Spiting out the, disgusting, saliva that came from Ymir's titan—her baby blue orbs shined in relief, though there was a hint of confusion and concern hidden beneath it. "Ymir?!"

Ymir removed herself from her titan, her eyes wide open in concern. She immediately looked at the blonde her titan held tightly on. "Christ—no, Historia. I'm sorry...I ate you out of nowhere." Coughing, she continued, "You...must be mad, right?"

Historia's face immediately twisted in slight anger, "Ymir...what—what are you doing?! We came to rescue you and Y/n—"

"No!" Her tone of voice was desperate, almost like she knew what would happen, making you grow unsettled, "You don't need to rescue us! Stay here and don't move!"

Finally acknowledging you, Historia gave you a skeptical look, almost as if she tried reading you. She let out a long sigh, her words dying in her mouth as her eyes uncharacteristically held a deathly glare, instead of speaking; she continued looking at the brunette with mere surprise.

"We're going with Reiner and Bertholdt!! Both of us!" She hesitated as turned to look at you for a moment, before speaking again, "No, the three of us! Come with us! There's no future inside these walls!!"

Historia's eyebrows raised as her eyes grew wide. "What...?"

"It's not so bad outside the walls. There's no one out here. No one will say it'd be better...if you weren't born at all."

Silence ringed in the wind for a moment. The only noise being heard was the clenching sound of Historia's teeth grinding down her jaw. "That Reiner and Bertholdt...forced you into this, right?" Her voice uncharacteristically dripped with disgust.

"It's the other way around..." Bertholdt corrected, though his words fell on deaf ears.

"That must be it, right?! Right?!" Historia voiced, her tone holding nothing but desperation as she tried to get out of Ymir's grip. "I'll fight together with you! So just let go!!"