𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[004]

[004]

You were placed in a different group from Mikasa and despite the disapproval of the girl, you managed to convince her that you'd be fine without her company. You were, especially since you both have a mutual friend whom you both trusted very well placed in your team, Eren.

"Huh? You're joining the survey corps," the brunette shouted out obnoxiously as he looked at Connie in awe.

"Your speech last night had an affect on him," Connie almost cried out in embarrassment as you and Eren stared down at the boy.

"W-Wrong. I...It was...That's right! It was Jean." Connie spat out, "I just don't want to on the same branch as that bastard!"

Eren watched in confusion as the scouts gave Connie teasing looks. The boy scoffs and pushes them away.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Connie." Another scout said, "Besides your not the only one..."

The guy was interrupted when Sasha had a hungry expression on her face as she spoke up, "Pardon me but, I borrowed a little meat from the senior officers' private stock."

You all look at her in horror as you guys would most likely be punished along side her. She clearly was dumb enough to not take her previous punishments seriously. Yet she distributes the meat.

You turn your head at Eren and see that he seems to be on his own thoughts. You didn't even register the big ass titan hovering over him.

BOOM

At the sound, you all perk up and see the titan that you all once previously seen before.

"Everyone!!" Eren shouts, "Switch to vertical manuevering!"

Being close to the large titan, you could feel the burning smoke that ignited from its body.

Shit, it's burns.

You manage to use your ODM gear to move away as you see Eren doing the same. Him clearly having a death wish he grows closer to the titan.

"The target is here!! The colossal titan!! Don't let this chance get away!" The brunette shouts to encourage you all to join him on destroying the titan. He doesn't hesitate reaching for the titan's nape and you try following him to strengthen his attacks.

"It's been five years, huh?" You say under your breath as you grew dangerously close to the titan.

Based on your previous teachings, you can tell this titan isn't ordinary given how he destroyed the artillery. He's obviously intelligent. You see Eren manage to overspeed the titan and aim for it's nape. Sadly it seemed to use its smoke to get away. The other scouts take notice as they ran towards Eren.