𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[018]

[018]

The guilt you felt for the black haired girl didn't die down over time; especially when you helped the medical scout put the girl down. Eren came over to help you out, which you thankfully accepted and meanwhile he explained what had happened to her to the medical scout, you remained sat close to her.

"I'm sorry, Mikasa." You apologized. Watching her with a crestfallen face, you saw the way beads of sweat stuck on her face; making her hair slicked back almost cutesy-like.

"It's okay."

"Why don't you get angry with me? You always forgive me, even when we were kids, you never got angry with me." You muttered, your eyes stinging with tears as you spoke to her but you don't cry. You don't want to further concern the girl who looked helpless and it was already all because of you.

Avoiding eye contact with you, she replied her next following words, "I just don't want to lose you." You frowned. "You won't. I'll make sure to stay by your side as long as possible." Smiling at her, you grabbed her hand tightly as possible; though careful to avoid hurting her.

After a while, Mikasa was finally taken away by a wagon that would take her to an infirmary. Letting out a long sigh, you glanced around; at no one particularly but you made out your injured friends. It only worsened your guilt that you were already currently feeling. You let yourself close your eyes for a moment before opening it once again.

"Hey, Y/n." You heard a soft yet raspy voice come from your side, and you turned your head to the brunette boy; who seemed just as tired as everyone else, "Are you alright?"

You simply nodded, not acting out of the ordinary to get him concerned about you. His emerald eyes remained on you; inspecting your features to show any source of distress.

"I'm fine, Eren." You uttered, rolling your eyes at him.

He only gave you a skeptical look in return, "Are you sure? I mean...if it were me, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

You had to stop yourself from getting hurt by his words, especially when he was unaware of your feelings throughout the whole situation. If he knew, he wouldn't recklessly say something like this; or maybe he would, he's just impulsive enough like that. You couldn't even say anything back, mostly because he closely described what you were currently feeling. You didn't need to reply either way as the intelligent boy came up to you both.

"Y/n." Armin called out, visibly strained as he looked at you, "Do you remember what you did to attract those titans to the armored titan and the titan who ate Hannes?"

Pondering for a moment, you thought back at the way you threw your fist at the titan; suddenly making the titans appear at that direction. Nodding, you spoke, "Yeah, I punched the titan, nothing else."