𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[005]

[005]

"I don't want to hurt anyone," you softly murmured as your eyes slowly opened.
.
.
.
.

"What?" You heard someone mutter.

To find the voice you just heard, you see Armin looking at you in horror as tears were pouring down his face, grabbing an unconscious Eren in his arms. What even happened?

"What happened to him..?," you don't remember anything about what happened. You only remember being swallowed by a titan in hopes to save Armin's life. You flinch as you hear Mikasa shout out for your attention.

"Y/n! You're okay," Mikasa smiles in relief as she notices you're awake only turning her head towards you. You were about to respond but was soon stopped as you heard Eren silently mutter to himself.

"I'm gonna kill them dead,"

You three were taken aback as you all stare at Eren's state.

"Huh!?" Eren snaps from his state and looks around to see Mikasa staring at him with worry and Armin beside him. Armin being closer to him, held him tightly and gently grabbed his shoulders.

"Eren! Y/n! You guys can move alright, can you?" Armin shouts out as he looks between you both. You nod at him meanwhile Eren looks at him in pure surprise.

"Tell me everything! Talk to me! We're bound to find out!" You held the urge to grab your head from the headache that was forming but you remain silent as you don't have any idea of what is happening.

"Armin..?" Eren says as he continues to stare at the blonde in confusion. You and Eren finally took notice that Mikasa seemed to have her swords in her hands—ready to defend you both.

"They intend to kill us," you both managed to hear the voice coming from in front of you.

What? Are they pointing their swords at us? Why are they looking at me and Eren like that!? Wait. Wasn't I hurt or was it simply a dream?

You look down at your arms and legs, clearly remembering that you they were chopped off from the incident. To your horror it seemed like it never happened at all. Your (e/c) eyes widened as you stare right back ahead of you. You catch a glimpse of Eren and it seemed like he reached to the same conclusion.

"Trainee Eren, Trainee Y/n! It seems like you have reached your senses!" You both flinched at the voice and whip your heads to the owner of the voice's direction. "The behaviors you four exhibit makes you look like traitors to humanity! Therefore I'm forced to decide how I should dispose of your lives!"