𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘯

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[010]

[010]

"Look it's over."

You finally let a sigh of relief, it's finally over. Though everything seemed to be alright, your mind wandered on Mikasa, your brows furrowed in concern for her wellbeing. You closed your eyes to calm yourself down, you couldn't lose your mind now especially when you could feel something off despite the skilled scout saying it was over.

"We're going back to where we left our horses! Get ready to retreat!" Gunther yelled.

You all looked at him for a moment in silence, quite shocked by the fact that it's finally time to go back.

"You heard him," Oluo suddenly spoke, "let's go see for ourselves what kind of face that shithead that was riding inside that titan was making." He added as he fumbled through his gear, already ready to fly away.

"Let's go!"

You nod at him, already placing your hands around your gear to follow behind the scouts.

"Does that mean they've managed to extract the person?" You asked.

"Yes, they did! And it's thanks to both you and Eren," Petra yelled, eyes shining bright as she looked down at you.

You smiled to yourself sheepishly, letting the wind blow your hair as you all flew past the trees.

"Eh? But we barely did anything..." Eren muttered.

"You guys put your trust in us, that was simply enough...we've achieved so far because of that, making decisions on things like this is difficult, yet you chose to trust."

You heard the older scout suck his teeth in annoyance, already yelling at Petra to stop pampering you both. "The only thing that brat was good at, was at panicking, he did nothing except being bait, I'm telling you."

"Ugh," Eren muttered as he glanced at Oluo in annoyance.

"Thankfully the other brat didn't get annoying as well, make sure to take some notes Eren, will ya?"

"Yes, yes, I get it already!" Eren yelled out.

After Eld had finished hearing the conversation, he turned his body around to face the two scouts. "I seem to recall that you both weeped and pissed your pants on your first expedition..fine fearless soldiers, indeed." Eld teased as he squinted his eyes at them, successfully making their eyes snap open in embarrassment.

You felt your eyes widen as your jaw went slack. "huh!?" You and Eren shouted simultaneously.

At that, Petra looked at you both, eyes blown out wide as she let out a yell.