The Aftermath

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

POV: Marcy
Location: Hidden room in castle

Andrias: "This way."

Marcy stays silent while following Andrias with Y/n in her arms. She struggles to carry him but refuses any help offered by Andrias. As they walk down the long stairway Marcy hears a mechanical slithering noise in the walls, she ignores it. All she is focused on now is saving Y/n's life. Once they reach the end of the stairway Marcy sees a room with tubes and wires all connect to a pod filled with a green liquid, there is something behind the pod but Marcy does not care. As she walks to the pod she realizes that the hatch to open the pod is to high for her to access and even if she could access it she could never get Y/n up there.

Andrias: "Please... let me help."

Marcy just nods and allows Andrias to take Y/n from her arms. Andrias handles Y/n gently and attaches what appears to be a breathing apparatus to his face, he also attaches some heart beat sensors which show his heart is beating but weakly and is quickly slowing down. Andrias gently lowers Y/n in to the pod, once Y/n is in the pod his heart rate starts to slowly stabilize Andrias closes the hatch and steps away from the pod with a look of guilt on his face. Marcy places her hand on the glass and watches Y/n, now that she can take a break tears start streaking her face as she sobs looking at Y/n. Andrias tries to place a hand on her shoulder but Marcy flinches away from him.

Marcy: "Leave me alone. Please. Just let be with Y/n."

Andrias: "Okay, Marcy."

Andrias leaves the room and walks back up the stairs leaving Marcy alone with Y/n.

Hours later

Andrias: "Lady Olivia?"

Andrias walks over to her.

Lady Olivia: "Yes, King Andrias?"

Lady Olivia pauses on the word King, not knowing if her loyalties still lie with him or if she is now against him. But right now is not the time to think about she tells herself, knowing now what his true colors are that if she is no longer of use to him he might... discard of her.

Andrias: "Can you go check in on Marcy? I want to see if she's okay. And try and get her to come up and get something to eat."

Lady Olivia: "Of course King Andrias."

POV: Marcy's

A few minutes after her conversation with the king Lady Olivia walks down the stairs and enters the room. Marcy is sitting in front of the pod staring up at Y/n tears falling from her eyes. Lady Olivia walks next to Marcy and offers her a handkerchief, Marcy accepts and wipes the tears from her eyes with it.

Lady Olivia: "Marcy, I'm so sorry. Are you doing okay?"

Marcy: "What do you think? Y/n almost died, I found out Andrias is an evil tyrant, and everyone I had left is gone. Anne and the Plantars left through the portal and Sasha I don't even know where she went... I did all of this just so I wouldn't be alone. And now, I'm more alone than I would've been if I had just stayed home."

Lady Olivia gets down on her knees and offers a hug to Marcy, Marcy wraps her arms around Lady Olivia and cries into her shoulder.

Lady Olivia: "Come now, why don't we go get you something to eat?"

Marcy: "I can't leave him."

Lady Olivia: "He'll still be here when you come back. Come on."

Marcy hesitantly stands up and follows Lady Olivia out of the room and up the stairs. Once they left the room the room started to slightly shake and a giant spider like machine rises from behind the pod and opens it's eyes revealing glowing red eyes.