Making preparations

Location: Throne room
POV: Y/n

You, Marcy and the planters where walking to the throne room everyone was yawning and rubbing their eyes. One of the guards handed Lady Olivia a handkerchief to wipe of the drawings Polly had done on her face.

Andrias: "Wonderful to see you all again."

Anne: "Hey King Andrias."

Polly: "What's up, king?"

Sprig, Hop Pop, Marcy, and Y/n: "Your Majesty."

Andrias: "So, ask me id I found out anything about the box."

Anne: "Did you-"

Andrias: "Bingo! Ta-da!"

Andrias takes out a large book.

Andrias: "Take a gander."

Everyone but you and Marcy gasp at what they see.

Sprig: "It's the music box."

Andrias: "According to this book, it's a magical artifact that is thousand of years old. Apparently, my ancestors used it to visit entirely different worlds. They were peaceful explorers, scientists, if you will. These three stones are the key to getting it working again. They need to be recharged."

Anne: "Recharged? How?"

Andrias: "The book mentions three different temples, each channeling a different kind of energy. And once the stones are recharged-"

Anne: "We'll have a way home?!"

Andrias: "Steal my thunder, why don't you? But yes."

Andrias flips the page revealing the box with the three stones charged.

Andrias: "Boom! Eh? Eh?"

Anne: "I don't believe it. A real chance to get home."

Y/n: "Finally!"

Marcy: "Right! Now let's get out there and conquer these bad boys."

Anne: "Whoo!"

Andrias: "Whoa. Let's rein those snails in for a sec. The book only gives the location of one temple. Besides, you still have a lot of preparing to do before you set off."

Marcy: "Good point. Got to get equipped for a mega-quest like this."

Y/n: "Yep, armour to buy."

Marcy: "Maps to study."

Y/n: "Weapons to forge."

Marcy: "This is going to take a few days."

Hop Pop: "Few days, huh? Well I hate to say it, but we really need to get back to Wartwood. The harvest is coming up and we can't miss it."

Anne: "Okay, Marce, N/n, me and the Plantars will head back to Wartwood. And when you're ready, we just meet up."

Marcy: "Whoa, whoa. It doesn't really make sense for you to go back to Wartwood."

Anne: "Say what now?"

The Plantars: "What?"

Marcy: "The last thing we should do is separate again, now that we're so close to finding our way home."

Y/n: "Yeah, I hate to say it Anne, but I think it would be best if you stayed with us and let the Plantars go back to Wartwood."

Anne: "I guess that's true, but, uh, I, uh, need to go to Wartwood to get the music box. Right, HP?"

Hop Pop: "Technically, yes."

Marcy: "Nonsense. Once Hop Pop gets the box back, we'll just send a servant to pick it up. More effective that way."