Scavenger hunt (final part)

Location: Newtopia
POV: Anne

As you walk a way from sprig you notice a bench and decide to sit down. Suddenly the wind starts to blow and some trays from a cart next to you blow away.

???: "What? My trays!"

Anne: "I got 'em!"

You rush after the trays and grab them all and bring them back to the purple axolotl.

???: "Thank you, sweetie! Here, have some gnatchos on the house."

Anne: "Thanks. My name's Anne, by the way."

Gertie: "I'm Gertie. Nice to meet you."

You sit back down on the bench and let out a sigh.

Gertie: "Something got you down, Anne?"

Anne: "Have you ever had a friend who's so smart, they make you feel dumb?"

Gertie: "Honey, this is Newtopia. Everyone here's a genius. And then there's me with my dumb old gnatcho cart."

Anne: "What? Gertie, don't say that. You're an independent businesswoman. You've got it going on!"

Gertie: "Oh, aren't you a sweet one. You wanna know my trick? Fake it till you make it. If you act like your smart everyone assumes you are."

Anne: (with mouthful) "Really? That works?"

Gertie: "Mm-hm! I don't know the first thing about cooking and look at me. I'm a famous chef! Well, I'm a chef. Well, I'm in the food business." 

You noticed Y/n walk up to the Gnatcho stand.

Y/n: "Hey Gertie, could I get a regular please."

Gertie: "Coming right up."

Y/n sits down next to you and waits for his gnatchos.

Y/n: "You doin okay Anne?"

Anne: "Good, how'd you know I was upset?"

Y/n: "Because I felt the same way you did when me and Marcy got one of these for the first time. Made me feel a little dumb."

Anne: "But you solved the second one."

Y/n: "When you've been doing them for nearly two months you pick up a thing or two."

Gertie: "Here's your gnatchos Y/n."

Y/n: "Thanks Gertie."

Sprig: (far away) "Hey, Anne, Y/n! Marcy and I are stumped. Get over here!"

Y/n: "You got this one Anne."

Gertie gives Anne a thumbs up and winks. Anne and Y/n both run over to Marcy and Sprig.

POV: Y/n

Anne: "All right. What do we got here?"

Anne inspects the third clue.