The Dinner

Location: Plantar home
POV: Y/n
What Marcy is Wearing:

Location: Plantar homePOV: Y/nWhat Marcy is Wearing:

What you're wearing: (whatever you want)

Y/n was setting plates on the table preparing for a dinner with Grime and Sasha.

Marcy: "I can't believe that the group is back together."

Y/n: "Yeah, can hardly believe it."

Anne: "Yep, we've recharged all three stones and Sasha's turning over a new leaf."

Hop Pop was grilling some vegetables.

Hop Pop: "That's all great, but did you have to invite Grime?"

Anne: "Sasha trusts Grime. That means he's okay with us."

Sprig: "Why do we wanna trust her again?"

Polly: "She did try to off us."

Anne: "Okay sure she's had some bad moments, but she's not a bad person."

Marcy: "Plus, she never tried to kill anyone back home."

Sprig: "That you know of."

Anne: (sigh) "Sprig, please try and be on your best behaviour tonight. This dinner party is important for us and has to go well. Marcy,
Y/n, and I have changed so much in Amphibia. I really think Sasha's finally changing too."

Cut to Sasha and Grime preparing for the dinner.

Sasha: "I haven't changed!"

Grime: "Well, your friends need to think you have. If you don't stay chummy with them, our plans are shot. So, please, be on your best behaviour tonight."

Sasha: "Pfft! I had them eating out of the palm of my hand, back at the temple and this is just a dinner party."

Grime: "What about Y/n?"

Sasha: "Oh please, he's to busy caring about Marcy to notice us. And besides once we rule Amphibia, I'll get this friendship under control."

Grime: "Mm-hm. Just watch that temper of yours."

Sasha: "Grime-sy, I got this. Everyone will find me vulnerable, unguarded and totally sweet."

Grime: "Could you at least remove the sword?"

Sasha takes off her sword and sets it down on a chair.

Grime: "And the hidden daggers?"

Sasha: "But what if I need them?!"

Grime just stares at her.

Sasha: (sigh)

Sasha begins removing hidden daggers from various spots from her armour. She takes off one of her boots and dumps pile of daggers.