The answer / The first temple (part 1)

Location: Y/n's and Marcy's room
POV: Y/n's

Y/n: "Because I love you Marcy Wu."

You had just confessed to your love to Marcy. Your heart was racing and you were anxious for Marcy's answer. Marcy didn't know what to say she was frozen. She had always wished that you had feelings for her and now she new you had those feelings, she was relieved. She got up from her chair and turned around.

Marcy: "Y/n!"

Marcy runs at you to give you a hug but trips on her own feet causing her to fall into you, both of you fall to the ground. Marcy started hugging you while you were both still on the floor.

Y/n: "I take it that means you feel the same?"

Marcy: "Yes!"

You and Marcy look into each others eyes, both of you were blushing bright red. Marcy and you were still laying on the floor when Marcy  realized she was still on top of you. She blushed an even brighter red.

Marcy: "Do you, uh want me to get off of you?"

Y/n: "I don't mind if you wanna stay like this, but if you wanna get up that's fine too."

Marcy thought for a moment before deciding to stay put.

Small time skip
POV: still Y/n's

The two of you soon realized it was getting late you went to bed and Marcy cuddled up to you as both of you went to sleep.

Time skip: The next day
POV: Y/n

You woke up and felt something clinging onto you. You looked to your right and saw Marcy holding on to you.

Y/n: "Huh, guess it wasn't a dream."

Lady Olivia knocked on the door causing Marcy to wake up.

Lady Olivia: "Master Marcy, Master Y/n? King Andrias request your presence at the throne room. He says it's about what the three of you discussed yesterday."

Y/n: "Coming!"

You and Marcy started getting ready for the day.

Y/n: "Marcy, did you think about what you would tell Andrias?"

Marcy: "Yep."

Y/n: "What did you decide?"

Marcy: "I've decided that I'll accept his proposition."

Y/n: "Alright."

Marcy: "You sure you're ok with me making the final decision?"

Y/n: "Absolutely. As long as I get to spend time with you that is."

Marcy smiled at you and you smiled back.

Lady Olivia: "Don't mean to rush you two but King Andrias said it was urgent."

Marcy: "Oh sorry Lady Olivia."

The two of you exited your room and walked down to the throne room. Before you entered Marcy grabbed your hand and asked one final time if you were sure about letting her make the final decision you reassured her and walked into the throne room still holding hands you saw Andrias sitting on his throne reading a newspaper. He noticed you had entered and put away the newspaper.

Y/n: "Hello, King Andrias."

Andrias: "Ah Y/n, Marcy. Since last we talked have you had enough time to answer my proposition?"

Y/n: "Yes, but I have one question."

Andrias: "And what is this question Y/n?"

Y/n: "Why do you want the box back so much if your just going to let us take it, and travel to different worlds?"