The sleepover to end all sleepovers (part 1)

A/n here last chapter i made a mistake. When Y/n and Marcy get back to their room they fall asleep almost immediately but that is actually when this chapter starts. So ignore the last bit of the last chapter.

Location: Marcy and Y/n's room
POV: Y/n's

Marcy had just sent Lady Olivia over to the Plantars hotel room to see if Anne, Sprig, and Polly wanted to have a sleepover. As you and Marcy waited she watered the many plants in your and Marcy's room.

Marcy: ( singing) "Watering the plants, watering the plants."

Marcy was watering a Venus fly trap when it started to bite at her.

Marcy: "Ah! Branson! No, bad boy."

Y/n: "Why do we even have that one?"

There was a knock on the door.

Marcy: "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. They're here!"

Lady Olivia: "Good evening, Master Marcy, Master Y/n. Anne Bonnchuy and the Planters have arrived for your-"

Anne, Polly, and Sprig: "Sleepover!"

Anne, Sprig, and Polly run in to your room pushing Lady Olivia out of the way. They start jumping on your and Marcy's bed.

Anne, and Sprig: "Sleepover, sleepover!"

Polly rips a pillow in half.

Polly: "Sleepover!"

Y/n: "Hey that was my good pillow."

Lady Olivia: (sigh) "Sleepover. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the kitchen drinking... juice."

Anne hugs Marcy and holds her arms.

Anne: "Whoo! This is gonna be..."

Marcy: "Awesome!"

Sprig: "It's the perfect way to spend the night before we hear from the king."

Anne: "I wonder what he learned about the music box."

Marcy: "I don't wanna give anything away, but it's gonna be pretty cool. Ain't that right Y/n?"

Y/n: "It is very cool."

Hop Pop: "Okay, kids, I'll be back in the morning for our meeting with the king. You enjoy yourselves. I'm off to spend a little  much-needed me time. And by me time, I mean a full body-"

Polly and sprig slam the door closed.

Sprig: "Later, Hop Pop."

Polly: "Okay, bye, HP. Woo-hoo! Me and sprigs first sleepover!"

Sprig: "Better make it a good one. These will be formative memories."

Anne: "Whoa. I just realized, we've never done a sleepover without Sasha."

Marcy: "Oh, your right. You think we can pull it off? Sasha's the sleepover queen, not us."

Anne: "Pfft. Who says there has to be just one queen?"

Marcy: "Everyone. That's sort of how the whole system works, Anne.

Y/n: "Well luckily for you four. I've been to a sleepover before without Sasha, we played truth or dare. They uh they dared me to go home." (sigh) "Good times."

Anne: "That's just sad dude. Marcy, Y/n, the three of us have done tons of sleepovers. We know everything about them."

The three of you: "Pajamas, junk food and gossip galore. Pillow fights, movies and tearing up the dance floor. And listen up cause this I won't repeat never ever go to sleep."