New Wartwood

Location:Wartwood
POV: Y/n's

You, Marcy and the Plantars finally got back to Wartwood. It was definitely pass midnight and you were all ready to get to bed. There wasn't any spare rooms in the Plantar home, so Hop Pop was going to set up the f'wagon for Marcy and you.

Hop Pop: "I'm still not sure if you two should stay in there together."

Marcy being completely oblivious was confused as to why Hop Pop didn't want you two to stay in the f'wagon together.

Marcy: "Why?"

Hop Pop: "Well it's just, uh, y'know?"

Marcy tilts her head in confusion.

Hop Pop: "Anne, help me out here."

Anne: "No way dude, this is all you."

Y/n: "Hop Pop, me and Marcy stayed in the same room and bed for the past few months."

Hop Pop: "Yeah, well you two weren't dating back then."

Y/n: "So?"

As you and Hop Pop were arguing Marcy was making a sign that she hung over the door, the sign said 'Marcy and Y/n are here!' and another one on the ground pointing to the f'wagon saying 'Marcy and Y/n.'.

Marcy: "Y/n! Look what I made!"

Y/n: "How'd you make that so fast? It's amazing!"

Marcy: "Aw, thanks."

Marcy said while looking away and blushing.

Hop Pop: (sigh) "Fine you two can stay in there together."

Y/n: "Thanks, Hop Pop."

Hop Pop: "Yeah, yeah. Just keep it family friendly."

The Plantars headed inside and Anne went down to the basement. You and Marcy went into the f'wagon and got set up in bed.

Time:Morning
Loction: Wartwood
POV: Y/n

Marcy kicks open the f'wagon door.

Marcy: "Whoo! Look out, Amphibia. It's Marcy's first day in Wartwood!"

Y/n: "Marcy wait for me!"

Marcy runs into the basement where Anne is sleeping. You decide to wait outside the basement.

Marcy: "First day in Wartwood! First day in Wartwood! First day in Wartwood!"

Marcy runs in circles around Anne's room, and then runs out of the basement. You follow her.

Anne: "Five more minutes."

Marcy hops on Joe sparrow and you jump on with her then start flying through the skies above Wartwood.

Marcy: "First day, first day first day!"

Marcy lands in the middle of town and gets off of Joe sparrow she looks around and her eyes begin to shine. You jump off Joe sparrow and land next to Marcy.

Marcy: "It's so cute! It's got a folksy, county vibe. Colourful characters. Gosh, Anne was right. It's the perfect little farm town. And now to introduce our selves."

You and Marcy walk over to an old lady frog who was buying fruit from another frog.

Mrs. Croaker: "Ooh those look fresh.

Marcy: "Hi, my names Marcy this is Y/n! What's your name?"

Y/n: "Hi."

Mrs. Croaker: "Oh great. Just what we need, two outsiders."