Woke up in Newtopia

Location: ???
Y/n's POV
'Thoughts'

You awoke to find yourself in a strange place you looked around to see houses made of mushrooms and saw newts staring at you in curiosity and fear.

Marcy: "Woooah!"

You looked over to where you heard the noise and saw Marcy on the edge of the building looking over the strange city with awe on her face. You walked over to her and looked out across the city.

 You walked over to her and looked out across the city

Y/n: "Marcy where are we?"

Marcy: "It worked. Y/n it actually worked we're in another world!"

Y/n: "No way."

Marcy: "let's go check this place out!"

Marcy then ran off and started looking at everything which brought the attention of many newts. You started running after her to try and stop her from drawing any more unwanted attention to you and Marcy. Marcy wasn't paying attention to war she was running and fell down a flight of stairs.

Y/n: "Marcy!"

You ran down the stairs as fast and as carefully as you could. When you reached the bottom you saw Marcy trying to stand up but falling back down. You rushed over to her you saw she had some scrapes and bruises.

Y/n: "Marcy are you okay!?"

Marcy: "I think I might have broken my leg. But I can wal-"

Y/n: "And scoop."

You pick Marcy up and carry her bridal style. Marcy started blushing bright red.

Y/n: "Okay let's get you to a hospital."

Marcy: "o-okay."

You started walking around looking for a hospital when two Guards approach you.

Guard 1: "Hey creature stop, don't move!"

Y/n: "Listen I just need to get my friend here to a hospital she hurt okay."

Guard 2: "It can speak?!"

Marcy: "Yes we can, and we're also from another world!"

Guard 1: "Another world? (to guard 2) Go get lady Olivia (to you and Marcy) follow me I'll take you to the hospital."

You start following the newt.

Y/n: "We don't have any money is that going to be an issue?"

Guard 1: "Nope we have free healthcare."

Y/n: "Wait really?"

Guard 1: "Yep."

Y/n: "Wow where we come from we got to pay these absurd prices."

Guard 1: "That's crazy! I mean healthcare is a basic right! Anyways here's the hospital."

Y/n and Marcy: "Thanks!"