True Colors (Season Finale)

Location: Newtopia
POV: Y/n

Everyone screams as they crash into the water outside of Newtopia.

Marcy: "For Joe's sake, no one else is allowed to join our party."

Everyone gets off of Joe.

Marcy: "Whoo! Back to Newtopia."

Y/n: "All right. Let's go over the plan one more time. First,me and Marcy are going to get us into the city."

Marcy: "Anne's got the music box ready to give to King Andrias."

Anne: "Yep."

Y/n: "And finally Sasha and Grime, hoods up till we give the king the music box. Once me and Marcy tell him how much you've helped, he'll clear you for sure."

Sasha: "Copy that."

Grime: "Will do."

Everyone walks to the gate.

Marcy: Marcy Wu and crew reporting to King Andrias."

The gate begins to open and everyone walks inside and begins walking to the castle.

Marcy: "What an amazing adventure."

Y/n: "Almost makes you wish it could last forever, huh?"

Anne: "Mmm. I'm not sure I'd go that far. But, yeah, it was pretty cool."

Anne looks at the Plantars remembering all the good times she's had with them. Polly begins grimacing in discomfort and hops down from Frobos shoulder.

Sprig: "Woah, Polly, what's wrong?"

Polly: "Ugh! My butt is so itchy!"

Hop Pop: "I've got some ointment that'll fix that right up."

Polly: " Hop Pop, no! It stinks!"

Polly runs away screaming and Hop Pop runs after her. Everyone begins laughing.

Sprig: "I can believe we did it. After all our adventure, this is the end."

Anne: "Whoa, just because the adventures over doesn't mean we can't see each other. As long as we've got the music box, I'll be able to visit."

Anne lifts sprig up and places him on her head.

Anne: "You can even come visit me in my world."

Sprig: That'll be awesome!"

Anne: "Right? I'll take you to fast food!"

Sprig: "I don't know what that is but yay!"

You enter the throne room and see Andrias sitting on the throne, he stands up as you enter.

Andrias: "My friends, wonderful to see you. I trust you were successful."

Anne takes the music box out of her bag, all of the stones glowing brightly.

Anne: "Boom, baby!"

Andrias: "The charged music box. Well done. Well done! Now let's finally send you four home."

Andrias puts his hand out for the box and Anne gives it to him, but just before it reaches hand a tongue wraps around the box and pulls it toward Grime and Sasha. Everyone turns to them confused.

Anne: "Sasha, what are you doing?"

Sasha: "What I do best, taking control. Now Grime!"

Grime throws off his hood and cloak revealing Barrels Warhammer. He raises it in the air and slams it down into the ground sending everyone but Sasha to the ground. A guard charges at Sasha with a spear but she deflects the it and kicks him away. A guard also charges at Grime from behind but he just punches the guard in the face sending him to the floor.