Chapter 12:

(A small chapter for Bash and Kenna Fans!)

A heavily pregnant Mary and Greer sat watching a pacing Bash who was nervously awaiting the news about his wife.

Kenna had gone into labor and was currently giving birth.

The physician forbidding Bash from entering during Kenna's birthing.

Bash paced before halting his movements as a cry pierced the air.

Nacia walked out and looked to Bash with a smile.

"You all may come in." Nacia spoke as the three rushed in to see Kenna holding a small baby in her arms.

Upon seeing her husband, Kenna smiled and nodded to Bash to come towards her.

"Meets your daughter my love." Kenna said softly as Bash smiled brightly at the child within his love's arms.

"She's beautiful..." Bash said quietly as not to wake his newborn daughter.

"We have a beautiful little girl my love." Kenna said as she turned to her husband who smiled and kissed her gently.

"I love you my dear.." Bash whispered holding Kenna tightly as everyone in the theater watched with happiness at the couple who managed to find happiness within the French court and the chaos that ensued vastly within it.

Mary and Greer who were watching smiled and softly approached the new parent's.

"How are you feeling Kenna?" Mary asked as Kenna turned to Mary with a smile.

"I am quite well Mary. The process was difficult but this beautiful baby was worth it.." Kenna spoke softly as Bash kissed his wife's head with gentleness

"You shall stay here so Nacia can overlook your child. Once done you can come to your chambers. We will set up the necessities needed for your child so you and Bash can have a moment alone." Mary said as Kenna smiled at her Queen and friend.

"Thank you Mary." Kenna said softly as Mary nodded in return and exited the physician room with Greer, the two walking to Bash and Kenna's chambers to help set up needed necessities.