Chapter 5:

"What the hell Mary?!" Lola yelled as Mary stood from her seat to turn to her former friend.

"What is it you mean Lola?" Mary asked as Lola scoffed.

"You're forcing me to leave! How could you! I'm your friend!" Lola yelled as Mary just looked at her blankly

"You betrayed me as a friend and subject. I must punish you as I would anyone else. Be happy that in the future I am calm about it!" Mary snapped as Lola felt anger pulse through her, making a decision she would deeply regret.

*SMACK*

Everyone gasped as Mary slowly turned to Lola who was just realizing what she done.

Before anyone could speak Rebekah had Lola against the wall by her throat.

"You bitch! How dare you hurt her!" Rebekah hissed, her vampire features coming out as everyone gasped, Lola struggling in Rebekah's hold in fear.

"Rebekah!" Klaus yelled as Rebekah snapped out of it, her eyes widening as she realized what she had done.

Rebekah turned to a stunned Mary who held fear in her eyes.

"What are you people?" Mary asked as she stepped away from Kol in fear who felt his heart break at her fearful expression.

"Were vampires Mary. The first ones to be in fact. We are the Originals." Rebekah said as Mary moved to her friends who all stood together.

"Oh my..you!" Mary struggled to say as Kol felt tears in his eyes.

"Mary.." Kol spoke softly as Mary looked to him.

"We won't hurt you. Please believe me.." Kol spoke as Mary took a breath

"I will not pretend I understand what exactly you are nor will I pretend I'm not nervous..but..I will choose to trust you. You have shown me kindness and I will use that as a sign you will never betray my trust by hurting me or those I care for." Mary spoke as Kol sighed in relief.

"We swear!" Kol spoke quickly as Mary moved next to him once more, nervously smiling at him, before turning to the Mystic Falls gang.

"What of you all? Are you..like them?" Mary asked as Bonnie stepped forward.

"Not exactly. Caroline, Stefan, and Damon are vampire descendants from there line, I am a witch, and Elena is a doppelgänger, someone who has the face of another." Bonnie stated calmly as Mary let out a shaky breath but nodded.

"Ok." Mary said, not thinking of anything else she could say.

"Seriously Mary?!" Francis snapped as Mary turned to her husband

"Pardon?" Mary asked as Francis huffed

"They have just told you of what they are! You should stay away from them! Look what they did to Lola!" Francis said gesturing to a frightened Lola watching them as Mary simply nodded.

"True but Rebekah was protecting me, something you obviously didn't feel the need to, and the others have done nothing. They pose no threat." Mary spoke firmly as Francis went quiet, knowing she correct.

"Thank you dear." Kol spoke kissing Mary's head who blushed, Kol smiling softly at the sight of it as the others, excluding Francis and Lola, smiled at the smile on Mary's face.

"Good! Now thag everyone knows what the others are, let's continue!" The voice spoke as everyone nodded and went to there seats, Kol beaming as Mary shakily held her hand in his.

"Here we go!" The voice spoke as everyone turned to the screen.

Mary woke and sat up, looking at her tear stained pillow with a sigh.