13- 360

Damon made his way to history class in some sort of daze

Damon made his way to history class in some sort of daze. He didn't even realise when he had gotten there or when he sat down. He ignored the teacher's sarcastic greeting and sat down, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

What just happened outside? Was that even real? Did he fall asleep in class and imagine the whole thing?

When did him and Rosalie suddenly become so close like that. There was still something keeping the apart he knew that he wasn't stupid.

But had she agreed to go on a date with him? Yes, she did. Was she out of her mind? Most likely. But did Damon care? No. But the thing that intrigued him most was the way she had practically made him putty in her hands.

That had never happened before. What kind of ice cold water did she have on her hands that was able to melt his fire.

Damon may need to take Hardin up on that therapy offer because he was obsessed. He knew that. There was no possible way to get this woman out his head.

Everything, and everyone reminded him of her.

Oh, he was suffering deeply. Whatever she had put on his face earlier was getting under his skin and into his blood.

He couldn't believe his own eyes when she stood in front of him, she held she touched him. Damon wanted more. He needed more.

The rest of the morning passed in a blur. It was difficult to believe that he hadn't just imagined what
Rosalie had said, and the way her eyes had looked. Maybe it was just a very convincing dream that he'd be confused with reality. That seemed more probable than that he really appealed to her on any level.

When it came to lunch time, Damon met up with Hardin before they headed to the cafeteria. The eldest twin tapped Hardin's elbow when they entered the cafeteria.

Hardin gave him a confused look before following where Damon was looking. His eyes found Emmet's golden ones that lit up even more when they landed on Hardin.

"Go sit with them." Damon told him as they got their trays. "Maybe Emmet can give you a little kiss." Damon made kissing noises in Hardin's ear, making the boy swat him away.

Hardin rolled his eyes with a smile as he nudged Damon, glancing at the table. "Maybe you could give Rosalie a kiss."

Damon turned his head to his brother, a dead look on his face as they picked up their trays and walked towards the Cullen table. They ignored the eyes of everyone else and kept their eyes ahead.

"Don't worry, I'm just dropping him off." Damon spoke to the Cullen's at the table he noticed that Edward wasn't there, which made him sulk slightly.

Edward, from where he was sat with Bella, pearked up at Damon's thoughts of him, wondering where he was.

Hardin sat down next to Emmet smiling at him. "Hello."

Emmet didn't say anything for a moment to busy staring at Hardin before he shook his head. "Hey."