Chapter eight- Pinki

Damon went home first to change into some different clothes

Damon went home first to change into some different clothes. Green cargos, with a green top and a slightly lighter green jacket paired with his leather jacket on top and his converse on the bottom. He knew he looked good. He was slightly disappointed that Hardin made him take a shower even though he knew he needed one.

After putting his rings on and saying goodnight to his family, he walked his way towards the house and that he knew the party was being held. One of the players had his number and texted him the address. Somehow, he had got his number.

It might not have been the best idea to walk the streets in the dark night.

But he did it anyway.

The house looked like Damon's on the outside. When he entered, the loud sound of Bruno Mars filled his ears. The inside layout was like his own, except for different furniture.

Damon had always been the party child, the wild card. The unpredictable. But as he stood pouring himself a drink, he found himself alone.

In phoenix, he had his friends on the team. There was nothing here.

He spun around with his face balnk when a hand landed on his shoulder.

"Hey!" A brunette haired guy said to him over the music. His hair was messy like it was at school. "Glad you came." His blue eyes sparkled with happiness a sight Damon didn't see often.

"Who are you?" Damon asked. The guys smile still didn't drop, Damon thought it might be stuck their.

The guy seemed like a golden retriever.

"I'm Toby." He told him, holding out his hand. "I'm the one who texted you the address, I play with you."

Damon picked up his drink, taking a sip as the guy ranted on about the game.

"You're in my class." Damon watched as his face lit up. "My maths class. You sit two seats down from me." Tobys face lit up as if he was glad he was finally recognised. "You were good today, probably one of the only good players on the team."

The boys eyes widen. "Really?"

Damon nodded, humming as he swallowed down more of his drink. "Trust me, you were great."

"Thanks."

The two stood there talking for a while before going around the house together.

Singing along the music dancing around the people who were drunk and some taking selfies. But the two of them just drank and laughed as they sand.