chapter three- Her

"The Cullen's

"The Cullen's." Damon kept his eyes on the glass window following the people towards the door.

Jessica leaned forward with a smile on her face, getting into gossip mode. "Their um, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like a few years ago." Damon hummed at Jessica's words, taking his eyes off the window and to his plate, grabbing a piece of croissant.

"They kind of keep to themselves." Angela said, smiling nicely. Damon had a feeling that this girl didn't have a mean bone in her body.

To be honest, he would keep to himself as well in the town. It was dull and seemed boring.

"Yeah, cuz there all together." Jessica said. "Like together, together." Jessica used her fork and pointed behind her slightly. "The big dark-haired guy that's Emmet. Although he is single, along with..." Damon's head lifted up at those words. He watched as Emmet walked in with a bag of eggs in his hands.

Emmet raised his hand in a wave at Damon, and the boy saluted back towards him.

"The blonde girl, that's Rosalie she's like the ice queen of forks. I don't think she's ever laughed before." Damon's eyes turned towards the girl who walked beside Emmet.

Her blonde hair went down in slight waves past her shoulders, and she wore a grey jacket paired with a white scarf. She wore blue jeans that Damon couldn't deny they fit her really well, then her black heals clicking along the floor.

Damon smirked as she walked past.

He leaned back in his chair, ignoring the rest of the monologue Jessica was saying. He stared at the blonde girl, watching as she sat down.

Rosalie sat next to Emmet. She felt eyes on her, rolling her eyes when she thought it was another horny teenage boy. She looked up and made eye contact with him.

She watched as his smirk grew and the way his eyes searched her face. She couldn't help but look him over, the white shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. What she liked most was the leather jacket that rested on him.

Damon raised his hand, giving her finger wave. The blonde haired girl stared at him for a moment before rolling her eyes, looking away.

He licked his lips. He liked this girl.

He chuckled before turing back to his table. He looked to the sides of him and saw Hardin and Bell staring at him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He hummed. Hardin had turned around after staring at the Emmet. He couldn't deny the fact that he had found Emmet Cullen extremely attractive.