Chapter two- School

It was the swans' first day at school

It was the swans' first day at school. They would all now be attending forks high school. Which was only around a twenty minute car journey or a fourty minute walk. Or if you were Damon, it was an hour walk as he would have to be dragged by Hardin, to the hell whole.

Damon was upstairs deciding on what to do, he was debating on weather to jump out the window and grab his motorbike and ride around town or drag himself downstairs were his siblings sat eating breakfast and join them for school.

Option one was so tempting.

"Damon!" He heard Hardin yell from somewhere in the house. "Get your ass downstairs! I will not ask again." Damon mimicked his words like a child being told off. "And don't mimick me!" He quickly shut his mouth.

He slid his arms through his black leather jacket, making sure he had his cigarettes and lighter.

Okay, so here the thing, Damon, got labelled the bad boy, the evil Swan were ever he went. He was okay with that.

As a matter of fact, he quite liked it. It meant he could do what he wanted when he wanted.

Maybe it was the leather jacket that gave him that reputation or the smoking or the fighter or accidentally sleeping with married women (Long story). But who are you to tell a young boy who he could not be.

And Damon, well Damon liked being a damage to society.

But he decided to dress simple today weing a pair of light blue jeans along with a plain white top, matched with his famous leather black jacket then paired with a pair of black trainers.

He didn't really have a style apart from his jacket. He wore shirts, t-shirts, polo's anything.

Placing the many silver rings on his finger and placing the silver chain necklaces around his neck, he then made sure he had his packet of cigarettes and lighter before leaving the room.

The lighter had a bunch of cartoon monsters on it because he drew on it during class.

Making his way downstairs, he came to a stop inside the kitchen way. He looked at the small kitchen table that was round wooden. He looked to see Hardin sat with a bowl of fruit in front of him as he read his book, whilst Bella had a bowl of cereals.

Damon jumped up on the island after making himself a bowl of cereals. "So what's the plan?"

Bella looked towards Hardin, who looked just as confused as her. "Plan?"

"Yeah, you know.." Damon finished his mouth full, having already scoffed down half the bowl already. "I we really gonna go to the shit show. We could find a club or a race going on somewhere."