chapter four- Tabs on me

The three young Swans came bombarding through the front door, and the sound of Bella complaining about the smell of Damon's cigarette could be heard as she walked to the kitchen

Damon walked into the living room and sat in front of the TV. What else was there to do? It was a Monday, so no parties would be going off.

He wasn't one hundred percent sure where the clubs were in forks, but even then, it was a Monday. On the bright side, he had no homework.

Not that he would do it anyway, Hardin normally did it for him.

He felt the sofa dip beside him and looked to see his dad. "How was school?" Charlie's eyes go to the half cigarette in his eldest son mouth.

When did his son start smoking? Had he really missed that much of his kids' lives?

Charlie knew he had work to put in with all three of them. He hadn't seen Bella in a long time. He had seen his boys a few summers ago. The phone calls were what he looked forward to every second Saturday of the month.

"Okay." Damon shrugged. He wasn't going to mention the blonde angel. "I made the lacrosse team."

Charlie smiled so big that it most likely hurt his face. "That's great, son!"

Damon smiled at his dad, Charlie had always been Damon's biggest supporter, he'd show up to the smallest of thing and celebrate the little things that Damon said didn't matter but Charlie said they did.

"I was wondering if you could help me bring a car over from phoenix?" Damon asked after a while of him and his dad sitting there watching TV.

"Sure. Just give me the details and I'll sort it out." Charlie nodded before he got up, heading upstairs.

Damon thanked his dad before sitting back he turned the TV onto fast and furious. The movies are his favourite, he leant alot from them his driving style came from a mixture between Doms, Brain and even a bit of lettys.

"You're going to start racing here?" Hardin leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

Damon shrugged, taking a glance at the stairs to make sure his dad was still up there. "Most likely yes."

Hardin clenched his jaw, walking forward, pausing the TV, making Damon's attention go to him.

"Dad's the fucking chief of police, you think he won't notice you doing the shit you did in phoenix over here." Hardin snapped at him, sometimes he didn't understand why Damon did what he did.