chapter one- Back

"Shit

"Shit. Hey! Hardin, have you seen my shirt!" An eighteen year old boy with dark black hair and brown eyes yells out for his brother as he rushes around with a toothbrush in his mouth, trying to get dressed.

"It on your bed Damon where I told you it was five seconds ago!" His twin brother, who had the same colour hair as him, just instead got their mums green eyes. He calls back out to his twin brother as he sits on his bed reading a Harry Potter book.

God, he was addicted to them.

Damon rushed out the bathroom in a pair of light grey joggers and his black and blue Jordans but with no shirt. He quickly made a move to his bed and put on his shirt.

"Other way."

The boy looked down at his shirt to see it one the wrong way before letting out a groan and taking it off, and putting it on the right way again. "Are you packed?"

"I've been packed for the last hour. I'm just waiting on you and Bell." Hardin says, flicking the page of his book with his finger.

"Well, I'm finished." Damon double-checked over his shoulder to look at their room to see if he'd left anything. "Yep, I'm finished."

"You sure?" Hardin double-checked his slightly older twin brother, and when he nodded his head, grabbing his black suitcase with a letter D on it along with grabbing Hardin's, which was the same just with a H.

They headed down stairs to see Bella on the couch with her suitcase. In front of her, she turned her head when she heard them come down the stairs. "Is he packed?" She questions Hardin, knowing that he was the one to supervise Damon packing.

"Yep." Hardin nodded his head, walking over to the front door, Bella following with her suitcase and Damon following with his and his brothers.

"You know I'm not a fucking kid." Damon huff's.

"Believe us we know." Bella says looking at him as they got to Phil's car putting there luggage in the boot.

"Okay, you three all ready to go?" Phil there stepdad walks out the house with a smile on his face as Damon rolls his eyes which earns him an elbow from Hardin.

"Yes." The twins say in response. It wasn't that they didn't like the guy it's just he wasn't there dad, no one could beat Charlie swan.

There birth giver comes running out the house locking the front door, before stopping infront of her kids she had a small smile on her face and she honestly didn't look sad one bit to see her kids go, well she was mostly likely sad that her sweet Bella and Hardin was leaving but Damon knew she'd throw a party the minute he was gone.

"Okay." The older woman nodded her head. "Are you all packed?" The three nodded keeping quiet as Damon bit his tounge. She looked at Damon, the troubled one, the one with all the issues in her opinion.. "Be good for your dad. Don't start acting up over there like you do here." Damon's jaw clenched.