prologue

It was a normal day for the Cullen family. Carlisle came home from work earlier so now here they all were sitting in there living room.

Emmet and Jasper are spread across the floor playing a video game. Alice was sat in one of the many soft, comfortable lounge chairs reading a fashion magazine. Rosalie was lying across the couch with a car magazine, she finished working on Edwards car just this week.

Edward was sat near the end of Rosalie's feet reading his latest book. While Carlisle and Esme sat in the love seat one going through files and the other looking at house designs.

Earlier this week Alice had a vision of Edward with a brown haired girl with chocolate brown eyes. He looked happy the happiest Alice had ever seen him.

To be honest all of the Cullen's were sceptical of how this could turn out more so Jasper and Rosalie. Emmet didn't know how to feel.

Suddenly Alice gets pulled into a vision, she drops her magazine and her whole body goes stiff. Jasper speeds over to his wife straight away. Edward who was able to see into the vision was also smiling.

In Alice's vision she can see Rosalie laughing and smiling at a boy with dark curly back hair and chocolate brown eyes, they were in the kitchen and they were just dancing Rosalie's arms wrapped around his neck with his on her waist.

Then after a few seconds she saw Emmet and another boy who looks similar to the brown eyed one except he has green eyes. They were smiling at eachother and then joined in dancing around the kitchen.

Alice let's out a gasp as she's pulled out her vision. She looks over at Edward to see him smiling sending her a nod telling her that he's seen it to.

"Alice what did you see? Is everything alright?" Carlisle asks in a soft voice. Alice breaks out into a grin with a huge smile.

"I saw Rosalie mate and Emmets mate." Alice explains with a squeal. Rosalie and Emmets mouths practically hit the floor.

"Are they human?" Rosalie asks once she's snapped out if her shock. Emmet looks at Alice to awaiting the answer.

"Yes they both are they look like twins." Alice confirms.

"Just to check my mate is a guy right because well you know?" Emmet asks. The family knows Emmet likes boys he didn't feel the attraction towards girls. The family didn't care they love him either way he's still Emmet.

"Yes Emmet." Alice says with a giggle.

"And I think they'll both be here shortly." Alice answers.

Rosalie gets up and walks out the room to get some fresh air, she walks to her balcony in her room. A minute later Emmet joins her.

"You okay?" Emmet asks her. Ever since Emmet was turned they've been best friends they went to eachother for everything, Rosalie was the first person Emmet told about him liking guys.

And Emmet reminder Rosalie of one of her old friends children that's why so took him to Carlisle.

"I don't know, god I already want this boy so badly and I've not even met him but what happens if I end up ruining his life. I mean what happens if he want kids or to grow old." Rosalie rambles on.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, maybe one day you could I don't know pick a baby of the street." Emmet says. The only person who ever got serious Emmet was a stressed out Rosalie.

"Emmet you cant take a child of the streets." Rosalie explains.

"Well I know but what if.."

"No."

"But what.."

"Still no"

After a moment of silence he smirks over town his best friend. "Maybe he'll be able to give you mind blowing sex."

"Shut up." Rose slaps his arm, although couldn't help but hope for the thought.