𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚.𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the last chapter of season two and the start of the Tenjiku Arc! Enjoy!

edited on may 18th, 2024 @ 8:58pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈,
𝓦𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙸𝚃 𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂, 𝙸𝚃 𝙿𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟨 》

KAZUHIRO SOON FOUND THEMSELVES BACK IN THE PAST, as it was down pouring. They were also walking next to Chifuyu.

"This rain sucks. Jeez, it's cold." Chifuyu complained as he stopped walking when Kazuhiro was no longer next to him. "Hm? Kazuhiro? Why did you stop?"

"Fuyu... We failed again... Nothing changed..." Kazuhiro replied.

"What are you talking ab—" Chifuyu gasped in realization, looking at Kazuhiro. "You're... The Kazuhiro of the future, are you?"

"Yeah." Kazuhiro responded. "I'll tell you what happened once we find Takemichi."

They didn't have to look very far though, as they spotted Takemichi fighting a tire wheel. "You bastard!" He exclaimed. "You won't get the best of me!"

"What the heck are you doing?" Chifuyu asked.

Takemichi turned around. "Wh... What're you doing here?" He asked.

"That's a dumb question. I was on my way to your place when I saw some moron getting in a fight with a tire." Chifuyu replied, making Takemichi grit his teeth. "Talking to a tire in the rain is pretty damn creepy, dude."

"Screw you!" Takemichi turned back around. "I'm busy! I don't have time for your crap!"

"Hey. Is that any way to talk to me?" Chifuyu asked in irritation.

"I'm training right now." Takemichi went back to punching the wheel. "I'm going to be tougher than anyone around." He ends up getting knocked over by the tire wheel. "Unless I get stronger, I can't change the future."

"Wait. Are you Takemitchy from the future?" Chifuyu asked in shock.

"No way!" Chifuyu exclaimed out after Kazuhiro and Takemichi finished telling him what happened. "Everyone's dead? And it was Mikey-kun who killed them?"

"Yeah. We were at Takashi's funeral ourselves." Kazuhiro replied.

"You can't be serious." Chifuyu muttered.

"That's why I've gotta get stronger." Takemichi claimed.

"And that's why you're fighting a tire? What are you? A child?" Chifuyu teased.

"Screw you!" Takemichi shot back. "In the future, Kazuhiro-kun told me to leave Toman, but everyone stood up for me. I'm so damn pathetic. So, if I want to stay in Toman, I've gotta be tough enough for everyone to respect me."